Delta Home Basing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

clippyrip

With all the AC shifting that is coming up as well as pilot shifting and the training costs associated, it seems like Delta could save a lot of money in training if they home based the pilots.

With all the AC shifting that is coming up as well as pilot shifting and the training costs associated, it seems like Delta could save a lot of money in training if they home based the pilots.

Maybe we could all fly to our planes via Netjet's citations? They are going for CASS you know?

Bye Bye--General Lee

I will be very surprised to see anyone get a ride on them. It would be a daunting task to find a dead flight.

Yeah, I imagine that they are taking away your home basing too.

FYI, NWA has Roush Racing as an approved jumpseat company listed in our FOM. Any NWA pilot feeling the urge to go take a ride in one of Jack's P51s can walk right on over to Ypsilanti (YIP) and try to bum a ride.

BUT...

Had one of their pilots on the jumpseat and he said they don't give rides. Glad we can give someone a free ride though, it's not like we are in a bad economy or anything. Wonder if someone at Roush Racing has incriminating pictures or something. I can't think of any reason to have them on our approved list if they don't reciprocate.

Wonder if someone at Roush Racing has incriminating pictures or something. I can't think of any reason to have them on our approved list if they don't reciprocate.

Maybe a previous connection between Roush management and your current of past JS coordinator.

Maybe a previous marketing agreement...etc...

Usually it's something like that...

But then there's the pictures...that usually works too ;-)

Latest resources

Back