• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DELTA Guys--Advance Entitlement Awards are Out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This AE or System Bid does not shed any light on hiring in 2009. This was to convert the CVG guys to do international. My understanding is that we won't know 2009 hiring projections until the SLI comes out from the arbitrators on or before December 8. Hiring may take place at Delta, Northwest or both. My guess is we'll know a lot more later this month on what the 2009 plan will be.

Great guess. The curtains to our plans will begin to open on Dec 9,2008.
FWIW Bloch is going to show their leanings, and urge each party to mediation. I would not expect much though.

Last edited:
Yeah box, that's what it means:rolleyes: . I thought you were sorta smart but...maybe I was wrong.

So I guess you're asserting that all those overseas passengers live in Cincinnati?

Last edited:
So I guess you're asserting that all those overseas passengers are coming from Cincinnati?

Not to worry N:
Whatever flying is shifted, I'm sure comair will be excluded!:laugh: BTW, how goes the downgrade training?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great guess. The curtains to our plans will begin to open on Dec 9,2008.
FWIW Bloch is going to show their leanings, and urge each party to mediation. I would not expect much though.

Dec 8 was the day we get a new SLI? What is all this talk about mediation. I was hoping this thing came to an end on Dec 8. I trust the arbitrators more than I trust my union. Our initial proposal already looks bad to me.

It is nothing that the sides agreed to. It is generally what happens before an arbitrator hands their decision down. The suggest it. It is standard protocol.

It is nothing that the sides agreed to. It is generally what happens before an arbitrator hands their decision down. The suggest it. It is standard protocol.

Well we just want a final list so that we could get to the end of this entire process.
I am ready to take my setbacks and move on with life. Management, pilots and unions what a joke!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back