• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

DELTA Guys--Advance Entitlement Awards are Out

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
Looks like the company will have min training costs with the CVG conversion to a ER base. That is really good!

BOX OFFICE

Total Time
time
Sounds like there will be a lot more RJs in CVG. I wonder who will be flying them.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
Doea an AE shed any light on hiring in 2009? Or am I completely lost on this AE thing as an outsider looking in?

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
We are short in the 88 in ATL. It depends on if they shrink any other categories here on the next AE. It should be in Jan or Feb. That will be a better indication

Mikes Apartment

Total Time
Doea an AE shed any light on hiring in 2009? Or am I completely lost on this AE thing as an outsider looking in?

This AE or System Bid does not shed any light on hiring in 2009. This was to convert the CVG guys to do international. My understanding is that we won't know 2009 hiring projections until the SLI comes out from the arbitrators on or before December 8. Hiring may take place at Delta, Northwest or both. My guess is we'll know a lot more later this month on what the 2009 plan will be.

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
This AE or System Bid does not shed any light on hiring in 2009. This was to convert the CVG guys to do international. My understanding is that we won't know 2009 hiring projections until the SLI comes out from the arbitrators on or before December 8. Hiring may take place at Delta, Northwest or both. My guess is we'll know a lot more later this month on what the 2009 plan will be.

Great guess. The curtains to our plans will begin to open on Dec 9,2008.
FWIW Bloch is going to show their leanings, and urge each party to mediation. I would not expect much though.

Last edited:

N2264J

Re: member
Total Time
>18000
Yeah box, that's what it means:rolleyes: . I thought you were sorta smart but...maybe I was wrong.

So I guess you're asserting that all those overseas passengers live in Cincinnati?

Last edited:

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
So I guess you're asserting that all those overseas passengers are coming from Cincinnati?

Not to worry N:
Whatever flying is shifted, I'm sure comair will be excluded!:laugh: BTW, how goes the downgrade training?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Speedbird34

Total Time
Great guess. The curtains to our plans will begin to open on Dec 9,2008.
FWIW Bloch is going to show their leanings, and urge each party to mediation. I would not expect much though.

Dec 8 was the day we get a new SLI? What is all this talk about mediation. I was hoping this thing came to an end on Dec 8. I trust the arbitrators more than I trust my union. Our initial proposal already looks bad to me.

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
It is nothing that the sides agreed to. It is generally what happens before an arbitrator hands their decision down. The suggest it. It is standard protocol.

Speedbird34

Total Time
It is nothing that the sides agreed to. It is generally what happens before an arbitrator hands their decision down. The suggest it. It is standard protocol.

Well we just want a final list so that we could get to the end of this entire process.
I am ready to take my setbacks and move on with life. Management, pilots and unions what a joke!!

Last edited: