• Watchers 3

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sometimes its best not to reply, This is one of those times.:puke:

You are right B6.....the cesspool always lets its creme rise to the top.

Lesson learned

Um, yeah...thanks for being a moron in your response. Uh, no, you are not "kickin ass" as there, as you have stated, must be an ass to kick. What ass does Delta kick that you speak of?

I believe the billions of dollars in profit Delta is making is proof enough they have a good handle on the industry and how to successfully manage a company. That and their employees are generally happy and benefiting financially is another point. Because they lost on fuel hedges when historically fuel hedges actually work is just a small bump in the road for Them.

Um, yeah...thanks for being a moron in your response. Uh, no, you are not "kickin ass" as there, as you have stated, must be an ass to kick. What ass does Delta kick that you speak of?

Sorry you didn't get hired. Have you considered Mesa?
Sounds more on your level sport!;)

Sorry you didn't get hired. Have you considered Mesa?
Sounds more on your level sport!;)

Oh good lord...I wouldn't tell any one of my squadron mates to apply to Delta as they have a brain. I have never applied to Delta as I thought their bases were and are a horrible place to raise a family. Atlanta? Hell no. Detroit? No, unless you want to get shot! Mormon Salt Lake town, good people by the way - not a chance unless you like isolation and a shatty town. Oh, enjoy Delta bases - no thanks. Old crappy aircraft, they look pretty as a pig with lipstick though, flying with a lot of pilots with a stick up their backside? Uh, no thanks. I could go on but I have a beer to drink.

Last edited:
Oh good lord...I wouldn't tell any one of my squadron mates to apply to Delta as they have a brain. I have never applied to Delta as I thought their bases were and are a horrible place to raise a family. Atlanta? Hell no. Detroit? No, unless you want to get shot! Mormon Salt Lake town, good people by the way - not a chance unless you like isolation and a shatty town.
Yes, because ********************cago, and philthy are so much better.
And dallASS??!!! Nothing spells loving like marrying your cousin!

Oh, enjoy Delta bases - no thanks. Old crappy aircraft, they look pretty as a pig with lipstick though, flying with a lot of pilots with a stick up their backside? Uh, no thanks. I could go on but I have a beer to drink.
Lipstick on a pig? You have no problem saying, "I love you mom."
And the stick up thier backside? I'm sure st. nic can help ya out there.
Pave....You're Mesa material from the get go!
When you find that DL pilot that nailed your old lady, I hope it helps you find sleep at night.
Until then, keep in touch with yourself!

I was nominated into the Order of Daedalians and can go to any airline I choose. The HR departments at all airline know I am highly valued. I turned down Northwest, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Southwest, UPS and FedEx. Oh yes indeed I did, Ya see, Delta, in my opinion sucked so bad for many reasons that I never bothered to apply. I did the hard research so many do not - like you apparently. When my buds told me over a decade ago to go to Southwest as they had they best pay at the time, I attended the meetings and found it not a place to call home. I never wanted to fly a 737 for the rest of my life - domestically. To each their own of course. I have good life long friends there. Anyway, I chose the best airline for the long haul - American.

Pave, at least try and keep your lies straight - you didn't "turn down NWA."
If Northwest still existed, it would have been my first choice! You guys are top-notch. Delta, not so much.

Remember your promise Pave?

The Promise of a Daedalian

In the presence of Almighty God and these witnesses, I promise I will forever abide by the Tenets of the Order of Daedalians:

The Tenets of the Order of Daedalians
First: To Place Nation Above Self (Patriotism)
Second: To Be Worthy of the Trust and Confidence of a Fellow Daedalian (Personal Integrity and Character)

Your inability to keep your story straight seems to call your entire persona in question.

Pave, at least try and keep your lies straight - you didn't "turn down NWA."

Remember your promise Pave?

The Promise of a Daedalian

In the presence of Almighty God and these witnesses, I promise I will forever abide by the Tenets of the Order of Daedalians:

The Tenets of the Order of Daedalians
First: To Place Nation Above Self (Patriotism)
Second: To Be Worthy of the Trust and Confidence of a Fellow Daedalian (Personal Integrity and Character)

Your inability to keep your story straight seems to call your entire persona in question.
LMFAO!
Shack! Could have gone anywhere, but chose to serve cokes for Mesa Grand! Aka US Airways!

Wait a minute.....Tanker Clown has changed his name to Pave.....

This all makes sense now

Latest resources

Back