• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Delta" flight 6499, SEVEN HOURS on the tarmac

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The difference is they were not stuck out on the taxi way in gridlock traffic. They were on a tarmac. The airlines should step up and do better customer service. At least be able to provide food to these people.

Plane full of people stuck for seven hours being fed food and drinks. Guess what happens next. Lavs get filled to capacity and then everyone starts bitchin about the smell.

Plane full of people stuck for seven hours being fed food and drinks. Guess what happens next. Lavs get filled to capacity and then everyone starts bitchin about the smell.

If people can't tolerate being on an airplane for 7 hours how does anyone ever get off of the North American continent?

I was stuck in the center seat of a domestic DC-10 once to HNL on a flight that took over 10 hours. No meal, no snacks, no nothing, just 10 hours of misery. I didn't need to sue someone.

WTF???

Not to change the subject, but what is with all those DORKS posting video from Flight Sim on YouTube??

Shuttle America Rules!

Yeah, where's that buttwipe who was bragging about Shuttle America having the best customer service and ontime in all Delta Connection now?
7 hrs-that's awesome customer service-and a lot of airplane appreciation time-
Thank God it Was an E170!
-Moron....

I would have LOST it. LOST IT! LOST IT! LOST IT!.>>>>>>>>Kill kill kill.

Someone should be fired...you can start with the dispatched that allowed this to continue and the PIC's that didn't get these people off of this airplane.

Latest resources

Back