Delta Fleet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Erndogg

Just curious if any Delta guys can tell me what your current fleet makeup is and how many/what type of A/C are being parked due to BK?

Gen Lee are you out there?

PS I primarily wanted to know if some 767-300LR's not ER's were parked?

Erndogg said:
Just curious if any Delta guys can tell me what your current fleet makeup is and how many/what type of A/C are being parked due to BK?

Gen Lee are you out there?

PS I primarily wanted to know if some 767-300LR's not ER's were parked?

not sure what you mean by a 767-300LR. We have domestic 767-300s and international 767-300ERs. There are four odd ball 767-300s......non ER aircraft that have the larger ER engines.

Anyway, have not heard about any ERs being parked. I think 2 or 3 767-300s have been parked.

Other than that, pretty much all the old generation 737s are going away, the 737-300s, -300Gs and -200s........all will be parked within the next year.

The 767-200s are on the way out, I think only a few left flying.

Other than that, have not heard of anything else going away from the mainline fleet. I think its still up in the air about RJs.

not sure what you mean by a 767-300LR. We have domestic 767-300s and international 767-300ERs. There are four odd ball 767-300s......non ER aircraft that have the larger ER engines.

Those 4 odd ball 767-300's are the ones that I am wondering about. Do you know how old they are??

Thanks

Latest resources

Back