Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

whatitdoing?

Are you awake? Good
I just wanted to say thanks to the "old as dirt" and "overly large" flight attendant who leaned over to collect some trash on a sleeping passengers tray table and then proceeded to FART IN MY FACE AS YOU LEANED OVER. Thanks for that. Not only did it smell like rotten fish, it tasted the same. I immediately went to my happy place to prevent projectile vomit. Here's to you, overly large, older than Moses Delta FA.......you put the class in First Class.... :puke:

I just wanted to say thanks to the "old as dirt" and "overly large" flight attendant who leaned over to collect some trash on a sleeping passengers tray table and then proceeded to FART IN MY FACE AS YOU LEANED OVER. Thanks for that. Not only did it smell like rotten fish, it tasted the same. I immediately went to my happy place to prevent projectile vomit. Here's to you, overly large, older than Moses Delta FA.......you put the class in First Class.... :puke:

You should have asked the Capt, to write her up for not following her SOP's!
Proper procedure is for the FA to walk quickly down the aisle and discharge
said gaseous material on the move. It is known as "crop dusting" in the
Delta Flight Attendants Manual.

Now that's some funny ********************!

That . . . was . . . AWESOME!!!

Its very normal for older fatter people to have to release flatulence. I am shocked at your mean spiritedness. We should respect our elders and honor their gas.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back