Delta Emergencies this weekend

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
awww....jonny.....

didn't get "hired" here? That's too bad kid!!

"Saturday, a Delta Boeing 757 with more than 160 people aboard made an emergency landing in Shannon, Ireland, after developing problems with one of its two engines while crossing the Atlantic from Philadelphia."

didn't know delta did phl to shannon. media f up or a charter?

Related to 767's.. I have jumpseated (jumpsat?) on two UAL 767's recently, one had bleed problem and another had a hydraulic issue with the slats... I'm not slinging accuasations at UA (or anyother airline) but I wanted to point out I think these a/c are getting old & having more issues.. now I hear about 2 DAL 76's.... I'm just sayin, what's up with the 767's recently?

"Saturday, a Delta Boeing 757 with more than 160 people aboard made an emergency landing in Shannon, Ireland, after developing problems with one of its two engines while crossing the Atlantic from Philadelphia."

They were correct, it is part of the Joint venture flying for AirFrog. There is also an RDU-CDG flight on a 757 that is part of this deal. My union tells me this is a win-win......I get to fly a 757 from BEEE-utiful RDU and AF gets to buy more 777's and 380's to take my NYC-CDG flying......

No one is really a Pilot unless they complain.....:laugh:

I think it might be called an emergency divert.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back