Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I always thought the double breasted jackets were for....well, the double breast.

:)

I still think it's the sharpest looking pilot uniform out there. That being said....anyone want to buy mine (46R)?

He had it in PAST tense if you read it again. And you guys are paid sooo well....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?? You have been on a mission since this morning.

WD.

No not paid anywhere near what I should be however we are working on a contract as I type and it is far better than where I am today and in fact a little better that your's too... Now that's not to brag or dog anyone one cause none of the Legacys are really kicking up any real dust...

WD

Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?? You have been on a mission since this morning.

TILT!

You open a thread with this:

"Someone told me that you guys wear double breasted jackets because you needed a place to put all of the medals:laugh: ."

Then ask a Delta pilot who responded a question about why he is upset?

When you're done livin' la vida stupid, I'll spell it out for you....

You reckon a "Kick Me!" sign woulda been too obvious?

TILT!

You open a thread with this:

"Someone told me that you guys wear double breasted jackets because you needed a place to put all of the medals:laugh: ."

Then ask a Delta pilot who responded a question about why he is upset?

When you're done livin' la vida stupid, I'll spell it out for you....

You reckon a "Kick Me!" sign woulda been too obvious?

TILT is right!! Hmmmm actually wasn't talking to you so maybe you should but out!! Try minding your business, this was between two people and guess what?? You weren't one of them...

WD.

TILT is right!! Hmmmm actually wasn't talking to you so maybe you should but out!! Try minding your business, this was between two people and guess what?? You weren't one of them...

If it was truly "between two people" you wouldn't have posted it on a public Forum!

You asked a Delta guy, "Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning??" when you knew the answer....it was YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back