Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta doing test flights in JNU .. 757 svs now !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Lumberg you are the very reason people think Delta pilots are tools.

I certainly didn't mean to insult all delta pilots just the 2 percent who think they are gods gift to aviation.

I speak from experience when I say its a lot more than 2% of Delta pilots who avoid eye contact, so as to avoid having to speak to you, when they pass you in the airport. What's up with that anyway?

I speak from experience when I say its a lot more than 2% of Delta pilots who avoid eye contact, so as to avoid having to speak to you, when they pass you in the airport. What's up with that anyway?
Gee, I'm a Delta pilot and I always say "Hi" or "Hey" when I pass by any pilot in the terminal. Not sure that qualifies as "speaking to you" but whatever....glad to know it makes your day. Never would have guessed. Now, what about the 50% or so of other pilots, regardless of airline, who don't acknowledge that I said Hi, just keep on walking in silence? What's up with that anyway?

You Delta folks should make sure to remind pilots from other airlines that you are getting 88 sweet 717's

You Delta folks should make sure to remind pilots from other airlines that you are getting 88 sweet 717's

Seriously what is your obsession with this fact? You pipe in on every Delta thread. Are you suffering from some form of Tourette's? We've got 100 737-900ER's on the way. And 40 A321's. And 10 A330's. There, you can now change your shtick.

Seriously what is your obsession with this fact? You pipe in on every Delta thread. Are you suffering from some form of Tourette's? We've got 100 737-900ER's on the way. And 40 A321's. And 10 A330's. There, you can now change your shtick.

Actually Delta is also looking for any other 717s on the market, and there are some besides the Hawaiian birds. Kinda like gathering up all the used MD90s out there. Mercy is completely jealous and is a hosebag.

Bye Bye---General Lee

From RA during the quarterly conference call today:

"Our fleet strategy is a good example of prudent capital deployment. In addition to 19 new 737-900s this year, which were cash flow positive day one, we?ll take delivery of 42 717s this year. These aircraft have at least 12 to 20 years of useful life and a cost substantially less than $10 million a copy without a dollar of upfront investments by Delta to bring them into the fleet. This approach to refleeting will drive margin expansion at a lower capital cost. This strategy has produced a 16.4% return on invested capital for Delta over the last 12 months."

Yeah, you don't know squat.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Gee, I'm a Delta pilot and I always say "Hi" or "Hey" when I pass by any pilot in the terminal. Not sure that qualifies as "speaking to you" but whatever....glad to know it makes your day. Never would have guessed. Now, what about the 50% or so of other pilots, regardless of airline, who don't acknowledge that I said Hi, just keep on walking in silence? What's up with that anyway?

Weren't you NW?

I thought Southwest was the leader in all things RNP....

Southwest hasn't heard of RNP yet. When they do 15 years from now, there will be a big press release and many articles in the paper on how they are becoming more efficient and so and and so forth....

Latest resources

Back