Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta doing test flights in JNU .. 757 svs now !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nope....just tired of debating stupid.

We've been doing RNP for years....started with Quito. Rest assured Alaska friends, there's mountains there....we should be ok.
I've never been to Quito. Just looking at Google Earth, it looks pretty tame compared to Juneau. It's pretty tight heading out the Gastineau Channel and add some winds and you're in for a wild ride.

I'm not saying DL or anyone else can't do it, but you guys are going to be limited to the public approaches with a very high MDA of 1880 to RWY and no approach to 26 unless you do a visual.

AS has a lot of weather data for the approaches that isn't public data and our approaches are predicated on that data. I don't know how you guys will do RNP without that data.

AS has a lot of weather data for the approaches that isn't public data and our approaches are predicated on that data. I don't know how you guys will do RNP without that data.

We probably won't. I realize that AS has a lot of proprietary data and approaches that aren't available to anyone else. This is a marketing shot across the bow and not much else.

Should be interesting to see at the end of the summer how it all worked out.

Hey Lumberg you are the very reason people think Delta pilots are tools....Go polish your wings and tell everyone how you are the best. Remember, you are a legend in your own shower!!

Hey Lumberg you are the very reason people think Delta pilots are tools....Go polish your wings and tell everyone how you are the best. Remember, you are a legend in your own shower!!

I am a DAL pilot and I agree. Bill L, sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, except when it helps your silence. At least most here know u don't represent what the majority of DAL pilots are like.

I certainly didn't mean to insult all delta pilots just the 2 percent who think they are gods gift to aviation.... Alaska has our 2 percent also!

Seriously? Ok, so call me a tool, and use your cellmates jokes......but where did I get the RNP story wrong here at my airline? Are are you about drive-by shots like a ten year old? Cmon.....prove that you have a clue...

I am a DAL pilot and I agree. Bill L, sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, except when it helps your silence. At least most here know u don't represent what the majority of DAL pilots are like.

Thanks for the advice....... being a "DAL pilot" makes you an expert on how I should post huh? Ok.....

Latest resources

Back