• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta CVG ER

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone heard any rumors about 88's going to MEM? I heard it a few months back and can only hope that it has a chance of being true. Be nice since I'm looking to get kicked out of CVG soon :erm:.

I have not heard any rumors about a MEM 88 base. I think there is zero chance of that happening.

Anyone heard any rumors about 88's going to MEM? I heard it a few months back and can only hope that it has a chance of being true. Be nice since I'm looking to get kicked out of CVG soon :erm:.

In the last MEM meeting someone asked that question and it was quickly shot down. Who knows, but doesn't make much sense.

A company memo and a memo from union representatives to members does not make clear how that might affect Delta's service from that airport to Paris, the only international destination outside of North America that Delta currently serves nonstop from Cincinnati.

A spokeswoman said the Paris service from Cincinnati will continue, possibly by bringing crews from other bases to fly the route.

6 Day NYC 7ER Trip.....

6 Day NYC 7ER Trip.....

I thought that too, then realized NYC no longer flies to CDG. It will probably go to ATL.

I miss those long trips. Unfortunately, the only way to get one these days is to fly to Africa.

Is the PIT-CDG flight crewed by an ATL crew also?

Pilot crew base opens and closes at Delta like lemonade stands. I think it took less than 6-8 months from the time they announce the closure of DFW until they moved us out of there. At least I hope they would consider CVG as a "virtual" base of some sort, alleviating the pain yet suffered by the local guys. The folks there are truly the gem of the whole system. It's always a pleasure going thru CVG.

Pilot crew base opens and closes at Delta like lemonade stands. I think it took less than 6-8 months from the time they announce the closure of DFW until they moved us out of there. At least I hope they would consider CVG as a "virtual" base of some sort, alleviating the pain yet suffered by the local guys. The folks there are truly the gem of the whole system. It's always a pleasure going thru CVG.
I'll second that! I may not want to be based there but the people there make it a whole lot better.

I havent heard a word about 88's in MEM. What i have heard is that the MSP DC9 base may close once the -90's start showing up and then the MSP DC9 aircraft may be shifted down to MEM to cover the DC9 30/40's that are leaving since alot of flying in MEM is done with the 30/40's. We'll see.

Side not though, We no longer have MX in MEM as it was all sent down to ATL, parts and all. Contract MX in MEM from now on :erm:

Cvg

it's about time to get some Skyline chili for a good colon cleansing...

Latest resources

Back