• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Cuts Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All contract workers. No Delta or NW at those stations. (Maybe MSN still)

The Northwest rampers held onto those cities longer than any other legacy carrier. They became bitter in the end. There hadn't been a main line flight into those small Midwestern towns in years.

just like any trend in the industry, watch good paying jobs being farmed out to the BORG (RAH), Skypest, Depressjet, etc. and when those get expensive say hello to Aero Mexico and Grand China!

I see this as the benefit of consolidating the two airlines. No need to serve BVT from ATL, when MSP or DTW can do it.

It sucks for us, but that is one of the benefits of the merger. Unless I am missing something (which is very possible) :confused:

Seems more like Delta shrinking YOUR airline to profitibility if you ask me......

Bingo, we have a winner!!!!!!

Why send a 50 seater from both DTW and ATL when they can force everyone to connect through DTW on a 76 seater? They cut cost and seats (to be able to raise prices possibly) at the same time. Delta doesn't give a crap if you now have to connect twice to get somewhere when before it was only once.... and most likely you don't either if the price is still there....

Latest resources

Back