• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta continues to Outsource

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Then why are all their citizens risking their lives to escape? Using the term third world was being polite. Talk about drive by shootings lumberg. Look at all the threads on any pilot forum and virtually all the drive by postings are angry Delta boys. Heck, on APC, even the moderator Delta boys engage in it. What's happening over there? I thought you were all happy? Did you get furloughed? Lose your Defined Benefit? Take a pay cut or two? I know. It's PBS. I have an early 90's hire Delta bud who is a MD cappy in ATL who hates PBS. Hasn't had a Holiday or weekend off in years. I know it sucks but that's the airline business. Instead of directing all your anger and frustration at Southwest which really won't help, why don't you go on vacation to London and join the youths of similar upbringing as yours and smash some windows,loot some shops and bully some other people you have perceived have done you wrong. After all, your entitled.......

Your buddy is an exception.....most everybody I talked to, likes PBS. I don't speak for everybody though.

Perhaps he has the disease diagnosed as Junioritis?

As far as looting and pillaging goes, Grab your bag, it's ON in the 404.

Last edited:
Looks like Delta might have a new CEO, but the music is still the same. Less work for Delta employees and a closer relationship with others instead of 'in-house'. The outsourcing continues..ouch.

And just when we thought scope relaxation for regionals was the biggest enemy...

What an industry.

Your buddy is an exception.....most everybody I talked to, likes PBS. I don't speak for everybody though.

Perhaps he has the disease diagnosed as Junioritis?

As far as looting and pillaging goes, Grab your bag, it's ON in the 404.

Ahh evidence of what we all know is true: your outsourcing is only indicative of a larger division in your group- that one must be senior wide body capt to haves good life.
"juniority" ehh- my life was better on my first day of reserve at WN than it was at any time at my old legacy.
Management therefore, knows they can divide you- and they KNOW the senior will sell out the junior.
You guys would outsource your MD's if mgmt gave the "senior" $5

Latest resources

Back