Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

charlieB

Was that for us?
The ALPA Fastread mentioned a recent Orlando meeting of pilots from EV, MN, XJ, 9E, and CP in a group called the "Delta Connection Pilots Alliance." OK, great, avoid whipsawing and fighting over feed. But the last sentence concerned me: "Other ALPA-represented Delta Connection carriers may eventually become participants as well." They can't get all the DC carriers to show up at their meetings? That's no way to start a marriage. What's up with that?

does it even make a difference with the pilots getting together since it is management the creates and signs the agreements with delta?

This all sounds SOOOOO Familiar.

-Wonder where I have seen this sort of thing before...

When's the next lawsuit?

Sounds like some guys figured out another way to get paid time off.

I don't see a lawsuit this time around. There some significant difference in what is being looked at. The meat and potatoes of this equates to the fact they are DELTA passengers and how to generate seamless service that gives the employees a stake in how they do their jobs. Plenty of mistrust there so the going will be slow.

While the intentions are good, the whole point of Delta having 13 regionals, or whatever the number is this week, is to whipsaw-that's it, no other reason. The MEC's can get together all they want, won't matter a bit.

While the intentions are good, the whole point of Delta having 13 regionals, or whatever the number is this week, is to whipsaw-that's it, no other reason. The MEC's can get together all they want, won't matter a bit.

I thought was to avoid another Comair Pilots Strike - and shutting down a major hub for what, 89 days???

Latest resources

Back