Delta connection academy pass benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sinca3

This seems like an obvious place to cut cost. I mean they are charging their own employees but allow freaking instructors to have pass cards!!!
These people should be the first to loose their flight passes.....
JMO
Cheers
Sinca

You gotta be kidding me... CFIs that can non-rev? On which carriers?

i don't think CFI's should have these "pass cards" you speak of either, but tell me, how does this cut cost???

Dont some of the homo's wear their uniform when they travel and act like they fly for mainline???

Yeah, how would this cut cost? It's not like they're taking seats from paying passengers. Plus, from what I know, they only make like $10/hour with shitty benefits. Give 'em a break.

Anyone that thinks academy guys shouldnt have pass cards is a P.O.S. You shouldnt be jelous of something someone else has. Maybe try looking at the things you have the academy guys dont. And by the way they can travel on any Delta code any where in the world.

ackattacker said:
You gotta be kidding me... CFIs that can non-rev? On which carriers?

When I worked for Mesa Pilot Development as a CFI we were issued Mesa badges and could non-rev on any mesa or america west 'mainline' flight and purchase ID90's/70's etc. etc. And no, we didn't have to wear a uniform to instruct there.

~wheelsup

Speaking of Delta Academy......

What is going to happen with their "connections" to the airlines now that SkyWest bought ASA and Com Air won't be hiring any time soon...

I have been involved with the hiring process at SkyWest and they have never been too excited about the Academy. In fact, I don't know anyone who has been hired at SkyWest as a result of attendace there. Just a thought.

pipers said:
Speaking of Delta Academy......

What is going to happen with their "connections" to the airlines now that SkyWest bought ASA and Com Air won't be hiring any time soon...

I have been involved with the hiring process at SkyWest and they have never been too excited about the Academy. In fact, I don't know anyone who has been hired at SkyWest as a result of attendace there. Just a thought.

They find their way to Regional Airline Acadmeny and work as CFI's. Then they get sold on the fact that a CRJ type rating is going to be their ticket to an airline job. So they sink another $20k into that venture. But they still dont have enough hours to get on with a regional. So then they decide that they have a type rating and their sh!t dont stink and that it would be cooler to teach next round of CRJ type rating students in the sims instead of actually teaching regular students in an actual airplane where they can actually log flight time. So basically they never go anywhere and they kiss a lot of a$$ to get the "recommendation" that they now think they need to get to an airline. Basically they just become tools for the rest of their life! I dont know how I wound up instructing there without ever paying a $100K for my tickets??? GET ME AWAY FROM THIS MESS!

Jesus,

I lean on my bed tonight and pray that BLing will remove his avitar. I am afraid my eyes will burn out of my head and I will rot away if I see him post again with that mostly nude tater-boy.

Amen

Latest resources

Back