Delta Bases/Seniorty

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

I'm just curious about the equipment and base that the recall pilots are holding. Is LGA still the junior base? I would imagine the MD-88 is the junior plane. Is anyone holding 737-800? How junior is ATL?

I'm just curious about the equipment and base that the recall pilots are holding. Is LGA still the junior base? I would imagine the MD-88 is the junior plane. Is anyone holding 737-800? How junior is ATL?

A friend was recalled in August. MD88 NYC. Received MD88 ATL on latest entitlement and thus far has flown most trips out of ATL since we are so short there. I believe all the recalls as of late have gone to the MD88 but, there are some very jr. folks on the 800 as well.

A friend was recalled in August. MD88 NYC. Received MD88 ATL on latest entitlement and thus far has flown most trips out of ATL since we are so short there. I believe all the recalls as of late have gone to the MD88 but, there are some very jr. folks on the 800 as well.

For the 737-800, is ATL the junior base? I take it the 737-200 payscale is gone. Thanks for the info.

For the 737-800, is ATL the junior base? I take it the 737-200 payscale is gone. Thanks for the info.

There are very jr. folks on the 800 in ATL,SLC and NY. Not sure which one would be considered the most jr. 737-200 payscale is gone but, I believe we have a pay rate for the -700 and it pays roughly what the -200 paid. About $10 hr less than the -800.

737-200 payscale is gone but, I believe we have a pay rate for the -700 and it pays roughly what the -200 paid.

it pays exactly what the -200 paid. About 15 less than the 800 for captains, and 10 less for FOs.

Last edited:
So NYC is a junior -800 domicile? I thought it was senior to ATL since it was downsized after the shuttle flying went to the -88.

So NYC is a junior -800 domicile? I thought it was senior to ATL since it was downsized after the shuttle flying went to the -88.

about the same, but NYC is a little more junior by just a few numbers. The junior 800 pilot in NYC was hired Jan 01. Same for the junior 800 pilot in ATL. Just for grins, the junior pilot on the 767 in LAX is a Dec 00 hire.

So the juniors guy on reserve are getting a 70 hour gaurantee. Is there anyway to get more than that, like premium, or only by flying more than that. If a line holder is gauranteed 65 hours, what are your lines usually creditited to?

So the juniors guy on reserve are getting a 70 hour gaurantee. Is there anyway to get more than that, like premium, or only by flying more than that. If a line holder is gauranteed 65 hours, what are your lines usually creditited to?

Some of the reserves on the -800 ATL, 75/76ATL and MD88ATL are getting paid 120-130hrs a month by flying greenslips. They are paid at straight pay over the guarantee. They are flying about 80 hours and getting paid 110-130 hours. Don't know how long that will last.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back