• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta at job fairs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also we were told that they are looking at how they can legally enforce our requirement for the 4 year degree on anyone flowing up!
Oooooooo Mr. Bigshot. Most regional pilots do have 4 yr degrees.

I think you are wrong there. At our Chief Pilot's meeting last night he explained it to us as, the first 29 pilots will come from a combined Compass Mesaba flow up agreement. Delta is looking at hiring say 300 pilots at one time, defering some training dates that way they will get their ability to actually select 271 out of those 300. Also we were told that they are looking at how they can legally enforce our requirement for the 4 year degree on anyone flowing up!

Compass pilots Cant flow until they are a Captain and have been with Compass for 30 months.

Last edited:
I agree with that, but there seems to be some disparity on some of the flow agreements. I guess it is all up to ones interpretation.
Either way it is a lot of pilots every month that get to come to DAL. (29) When we were hiring 30 a month last year, that would be everyone.

And don't forget about the 400 very experienced MidEx pilots getting/are furloughed because DAL would not acknowledge they still are (on paper) part of Northwest.

"ALPA's got your Back", right- (with a knife in it)

hugh?

since when? Midwest has never been a part of north west. On paper or any other way. They do not legaly have a controling share of Midwest. regardless of whether they are pulliung the strings or not, expect no simpathy from them.

Compass still has 3 NWA guys and a handful of guys hired Sep 06 so in 5 months they will be eligible.

Most of the hiring started in May of 07 so Nov 09 the majority will flow.

Latest resources

Back