• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta and SWA 717's a done deal?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Typical Delta pilot . You think your better than everyone else .

How is the view from up there

Like I said , you are a sad little man.

Tanker it is you, how have you been?

Better than anyone? Hardly. I came up the hard way unlike you and that general you drive around. You obviously have a hard on for DAL which is evident by your old posts, avatars, etc. All that hate will burn you up - and normally that is a bad thing. In your case, the world (and especially aviation) will be a much better (and safer) place without you.

Just let me know (or I will watch for it) when you put in your app over here. I will make sure it gets the attetion it deserves.

Tanker it is you, how have you been?

Just let me know (or I will watch for it) when you put in your app over here. I will make sure it gets the attetion it deserves.

I am so sure that i can get on with DAL that i will let you know the day I interview.

Like i said you a sad little man. Now you talk as if you have a say in who Delta hires

You are pathetic if you believe your self.

Typical Delta pilot . You think your better than everyone else .

How is the view from up there

Like I said , you are a sad little man.

There are a few jerks in every business. How about not collectively judging every person based on where they were offered a job.

Is this Tanker Clown? Must be.

See you at your interview Less.

The best thing to do with him is put him on ignore. Really, he is just an antagonist, and he probably works for a different company rather than a DCI. It may be tankerclown.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'm glad your back, General...I enjoy your posts. Strange that someone who contributes nothing except inflammation would be allowed to stay.

I'm glad your back, General...I enjoy your posts. Strange that someone who contributes nothing except inflammation would be allowed to stay.

I have been known to stir the pot, but I never try to be mean. I do give my opinion, and I will respond to anyone who wants to discuss the issues. As far as Outerlimits goes, he seems to want to antagonize mainly. Is he/she a DCI pilot? I personally don't think so, but you never know. I just put him on ignore, and if he wants to do the same to me, that would be great. He doesn't seem to contribute much of anything on this board.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I guess I use this to justify why I still call them "criter" on ATC every chance I get... it's all in good fun, right?

You're such a consummate professional. :rolleyes:

And I still say your story is BS.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back