• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta and JAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, and depending on how the deal is done, there is significant latitude to have this add flying for the DAL pilots.

Can you summarize this for me, since I have had a couple brews and you two are sharp as nails........help me out plz.

Bye Bye--General Lee

My god lee, it is only 7 on a Friday night. Do not go drive that golf cart around!

Here are some excerpts:

a. more than 50% of the passenger seats in any month on any pair of flight segments in
a city pair (e.g., CDG-ATL-CDG) of such foreign air carrier,

d. passenger seats on any Fifth Freedom flight segment between Japan and Asian cities
beyond Japan, unless 316 weekly NRT slots are scheduled to be utilized in Company
flying.

3. If the Company’s ownership level (i.e., the percentage of ownership referred to in
Section 1 B. 16. a.) in a foreign air carrier exceeds 25%, the Company flying block hours
scheduled in any month between the United States and the country of the foreign air
carrier, will not be less than the Company flying block hours scheduled between the two
countries in the same month of the twelve-month period prior to the month in which the
Company’s ownership level first exceeds 25%.

Last edited:
My god lee, it is only 7 on a Friday night. Do not go drive that golf cart around!

Here are some excerpts:

a. more than 50% of the passenger seats in any month on any pair of flight segments in
a city pair (e.g., CDG-ATL-CDG) of such foreign air carrier,

d. passenger seats on any Fifth Freedom flight segment between Japan and Asian cities
beyond Japan, unless 316 weekly NRT slots are scheduled to be utilized in Company
flying.

3. If the Company’s ownership level (i.e., the percentage of ownership referred to in
Section 1 B. 16. a.) in a foreign air carrier exceeds 25%, the Company flying block hours
scheduled in any month between the United States and the country of the foreign air
carrier, will not be less than the Company flying block hours scheduled between the two
countries in the same month of the twelve-month period prior to the month in which the
Company’s ownership level first exceeds 25%.

I live on the North Side, not PTC! Thanks for the info.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The contract means nothing when Moak starts talking side letters.

No chit! It is sad that we have to watch the company and OUR MEC leader. I love how he let a few extra 76 seaters slip by without getting anything meaningful in return. I don't want them anyway, but can you get even better furlough protection (if there is such a thing) other than removing 6 seats from ONLY those extra planes if you furlough a junior guy? How about 6 seats from EVERY 76 seater, not just the additional ones? If they had said no, then TOO BAD. Ridiculous. Oh well....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Moak would not know how to protect or help one of us if his life depended on it. His nose is so far up Anderson's ass he can see Bastain's boots!!

Moak would not know how to protect or help one of us if his life depended on it. His nose is so far up Anderson's ass he can see Bastain's boots!!

Maybe his perceived future is to be the next National Chairman, then onto the FAA as chief? He can give us 15 hour turns per day, and make the ATA jump up and down like "little girls...." Then he can rent Bastain's Park City condo a few weeks each Winter and live the high life.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Delta guys and gals: We have many serious issues forthcoming. How about replacing Moak with someone who actually represents the Delta pilots vs. being a Delta management stool pigeon. We all want what is best for the Delta. Delta pilots flying Delta jets IS what's best for Delta.

Delta guys and gals: We have many serious issues forthcoming. How about replacing Moak with someone who actually represents the Delta pilots vs. being a Delta management stool pigeon.

Replace him with who? We just had an MEC Chairman election in January, he ran unopposed and was unanimously elected. We had an LEC recall attampt a year and a half ago which was a defacto referendum on Lee Moak, it was solidly defeated. If you want to replace Moak and the administration, maybe you need to have someone better willing to stand up and fight for the job. Otherwise all this talk of replacing Moak is nothing more than hot air.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back