Delta AirElite

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CCDiscoB

I keep seeing this company pop up while surfing, I thought Delta cancelled plans to operate a bizjet company.

It was inherited with the Comair acquisition. It used to be Comair Jet Express and they used to have Lears primarily, until Mueller got one sweet deal on a Challenger due to his rather large RJ order. Now they mainly do charter in CL-604s. They go all over the world, often on little notice. They do have a LR-55, and a LR-35, but have been rumored to be getting rid of them for quite a while.

Delta AirElite Business Jets

Delta AirElite Business Jets has been setting the standard for worldwide,
on-demand corporate jet charter services, as well as aircraft management services since 1984.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, Delta AirElite is able to leverage the
operational and service expertise of the airline that carries more passengers than any other
airline in the world!

Aircraft Type Tail Number Cabin Size Base Pax Speed Range Cabin Attendant Galley Lavatory
GULFSTREAM IVSP N1PG LARGE LUK 13 530 MPH 4900 SM YES FULL FULL
GULFSTREAM IVSP N2PG LARGE LUK 13 530 MPH 4900 SM YES FULL FULL
GULFSTREAM IVSP N3PG LARGE LUK 13 530 MPH 4900 SM YES FULL FULL
GULFSTREAM IVSP N4PG LARGE LUK 13 530 MPH 4900 SM YES FULL FULL
CHALLENGER 604 N497DM LARGE CVG 10 520 MPH 4640 SM YES FULL FULL
CHALLENGER 604 N477DM LARGE CVG 10 520 MPH 4640 SM YES FULL FULL
CHALLENGER 604 N832SC LARGE LEX 10 520 MPH 4640 SM YES FULL FULL
CHALLENGER 600 N900DP LARGE AIK 11 510 MPH 2300 SM YES FULL FULL
LEAR 60 N95AG MIDSIZE CVG 6 510 MPH 2675 SM N/A PARTIAL FULL
LEAR 60 N383MB MID SIZE UGN 6 510 MPH 2675 SM N/A PARTIAL FULL
LEAR 60 N180CP MIDSIZE SAF 7 510 MPH 2675 SM N/A PARTIAL FULL
LEAR 35 A N442DM SMALL CVG 8 510 MPH 2000 SM N/A N/A PARTIAL
CITATION II N923JH SMALL CVG 8 420 MPH 1520 SM N/A N/A ENCLOSED
CITATION CJ1 N629DM SMALL TLH 5 410 MPH 1150 SM N/A N/A ENCLOSED

Delta AirElite has been setting the standard for worldwide, on-demand jet charter services, corporate shuttles and aircraft management services since 1984. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, Delta AirElite is committed to excellence and delivering the highest level of service to our customers. Recognized as a global leader in transportation and customer service products, the Delta commitment to superior performance is evident in every aspect of Delta AirElite's operations.

Delta AirElite operates a diverse fleet of Bombardier Challenger, Learjet, Gulfstream, and Cessna aircraft. Maintained to the strictest airline regulations, our charter fleet is ready to take you anywhere in the world you need to go. And as a part of Delta's corporate structure, Delta AirElite is able to utilize the buying power and operating expertise of a global leader in air transportation.

Delta AirElite has achieved the highest possible recommendations from each of the top aviation safety audit firms. We have achieved these recommendations while operating a diversified fleet of business jets to meet the regional and global travel needs of our customers. With an entire department dedicated to giving our passengers superior levels of operational safety and security, Delta AirElite upholds the highest standards for selective recruitment and in-depth employee background checks. These attributes, and Delta AirElite's focus on ultimate customer service, are just a few of the reasons customers have chosen to entrust their travel plans to us.

With a long and successful history of delivering superior levels of service and responsiveness to charter customers and aircraft management clients, Delta AirElite is the right answer for today's corporate travel needs.

Most of those planes are somebody elses....

GULFSTREAM IVSP N1PG LARGE LUK 13 530 MPH 4900 SM YES FULL FULL
GULFSTREAM IVSP N2PG LARGE LUK 13 530 MPH 4900 SM YES FULL FULL
GULFSTREAM IVSP N3PG LARGE LUK 13 530 MPH 4900 SM YES FULL FULL
GULFSTREAM IVSP N4PG LARGE LUK 13 530 MPH 4900 SM YES FULL FULL

These are all Proctor & Gambles....

perhaps that has something to do with the "aircraft management services since 1984"...see below

i pulled that info off of my company website. i don't work there (air elite) so i'm not really sure how it operates...

more propaganda:

Today, more companies, organizations and aircraft owners are utilizing the convenience and power of the Delta AirElite Charter Management Program to optimize their aircraft investment. If your aircraft is less than fully utilized, Delta AirElite can certify your aircraft for commercial charter operations. Our highly trained team of professionals specializes in selling charter hours when your aircraft is not in use, generating a substantial new revenue stream and dramatically reducing your ownership costs.

But a revenue stream is not all you gain by teaming up with Delta AirElite. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, we are able to leverage the buying power and conveniences of the airline that carries more passengers than any other airline in the world.

this was the funniest piece of propaganda i found, IMHO...

"For charters requiring additional seating capacity, Delta AirElite offers charter and corporate shuttle services on Delta Air Lines’ Regional Jet Fleet"

whatever...

Last edited:
I'm trying to read between the lines, are you guys saying that they're pretty much a brokerage company, or do they actually have their own pilots.

I'm surprised I haven't heard more from guys on this board about what it's like to work there.

yes, they have their own pilots.

there have been posts on here in the past about them, and i have seen their advertisements for pilots on their web site and i think on some job boards.

however, it has been awhile...

www.airelite.com

I'm trying to read between the lines, are you guys saying that they're pretty much a brokerage company, or do they actually have their own pilots.

You haven't heard of them because none of their pilots are likely to be on this board. They have had quite a few guys leave for DHL, and a few others, so they are extremely nervous about hiring any one that may show an interest in anything other than flying their "heavy iron". IMHO, there is usually a good reason people get very nervous about their pilots leaving...they have no intention of treating them properly.

It's not a brokerage company. Although they have a broker affiliated with them (Winn Poe), they are a management company. Or atleast that is their aim. Checkout the listing for the fleet on EJM's certificate compared to theirs (EJM may still be under American Air Services). You'll see who is more successful in the Cincinnati market.

P&G, as part of trying to improve their stock price a couple of years ago, had a couple of board members decide it would be a jim-dandy idea to put their fleet on a charter cert. A few of their pilots came from EJM. EJM also has a superior product (i.e. more charter not to mention more profitable charter availabe), so they convinced the powers at be to put them on DAE's cert., hoping to prove a point. In my experience, this is how a lot of great flight departments start to meet their end. I hope I am wrong.

JayDub

Latest resources

Back