• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are they Hiring?

Some Kools! But, a lot of Tools.

Nice equipment, too.

Good luck.

100-1/2

This is from the web

Delta AirElite is currently accepting Pilot resumes via email for candidates meeting the following minimum qualifications:

• <LI class=bodyText>Pilot in Command – 3,000 hours total time, 2,000 PIC, 1,000 Turbine, Airline Transport Pilot
  • Second in Command – 2,000 hours total time, 1,000 PIC fixed wing, 200 hours multi-engine fixed wing, Airline Transport Pilot
If you meet these minimum qualifications, please email your resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please.

Those are pretty low PIC quals. What are bases? Sked? QOL? Pay? Typical day? Is it a fractional type deal where you fly your butt off for 7 days, never spend more than 10-12 hours in a hotel, or is it more like a charter job where you fly somewhere and come home, or spend a few days? What kind of equipment? Feel free to post or PM me.

And don't say, "do a search." I already have, and didn't find jack squat, except a bunch of other threads where people say, "do a search." :)

I do not know who they would be hiring for. For the most part, they operate like EJM, with other people planes and crews. It is usually jsut a management deal under their 135 based where they think they have a market or need coverage.

They could be looking for a crew for a management client

We do a decent amount of flying for them, they seem to mostly be a charter broker. I understand they have a few aircraft under management, but have never met or seen a crew. I believe they are always pitching business and use the open position ad to keep a file of qualified candidates to show to prospective clients.

From June '05 issue of ProPilot:

"Delta AirElite has expanded its fleet with a Bombardier Challenger 300. The company obtained the aircraft through a charter management agreement. Delta AirElite operates approximately 400 business aircraft in the United States."

That's a lot of planes soooo... I don't know. Like 'Fly, I've never met a AirElite crew.

cc

Air Elite

While on a IAH lauover last month, I shared the Marriott van ride to the Smithstonian Air Museum with two Air Elite crewmembers. They stated that Delta owns an number of aircraft but the fleet is mostly management agreements. The pay, unless you came with the airplane is typical Frac pay. However, they do get pass previleges and jumpseat on Delta.

Latest resources

Back