Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

2000flyer

EASY FLYER
Does anyone have information on Delta AirElite? What is their interview like....pay...schedule...quality of life, etc. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
2000Flyer

Hello 2000,

I am trying to find out more about the company as well. Please let me know what you find out about them, and I will do the same. Happy Hunting! JS32

Try comair.com. They used to be part of Comair, and were named Comair JetExpress. Delta changed the name and is expanding them. They used to use the same tech eval screening that Comair uses, but that may be different now. Good luck in finding more.

I can't remember the first chief's name but the second was Curtis Kruger. From talking to him, he seems to be a real nice guy.

Good Luck

BoredToDeath,

Hang in there partner! Believe me I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason. It certainly is a tough time for many pilots to get the job they have always hunted for. But trust me things will change for you and you will one day be talking about your struggles to thie cockpit of your dreams up at FL350. So hang in there my friend, I am sure if you stay focused that when the industry turns around you will be successfull.

Happy Holiday's,

Boz

Boz

Thanks for the kind words. Things have already turned around though. I got called back from furlough at PSA and I also have an interview with EJA in Feb. so I'm pretty stoked right now, except that now I'll have to give up working in the bars where I've been making more money and working less than at PSA. Somethings wrong with that!

Take Care and Happy Holidays

P.S. The best of luck to all on this board seeking their dream job.
Although my dream job would be not to work at all, JUST TO BE RICH!:D

Latest resources

Back