• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Air Lines has tentative deal with pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My question has always been, if we sign this thing is it effective immediately? Or does it take effect on Jan. 1? I know it's a few months away from a potential ratification, however if the company wants this done so bad it should take immediate effect!
I would think it is all up for negotiations. Depending on what everybody decides. We'll see.

Every Delta pilot gets a vote.....

That being said....
It really worries me when management wants to close something early. We never saw the company's opener so we can't measure victory. There is something brewing and when we are closed contract we have no leverage....I say send the POS back if it doesn't restore us to the top or if it gives up the tent to the camel when it comes to scope.

Sorry RJ guys....no more scope release.

That being said....
It really worries me when management wants to close something early. We never saw the company's opener so we can't measure victory. There is something brewing and when we are closed contract we have no leverage....I say send the POS back if it doesn't restore us to the top or if it gives up the tent to the camel when it comes to scope.

Don't apologize. I want a real career, seniority number and flying to go back to where it belongs. None of us want another 7-10-20 years feasting on scraps, and playing the shell game Like a slumdog millionair.

Bill I'm a RJ guy and I'm not sorry. I'm thrill that a pilot group (mainline) will not give up scope!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any guesses when we might be clued in on the details from dalpa? I'm getting most frustrated by the fact that we have the proposal in our hands, but the union is trying to massage it for us before presenting it.

Ham

Remember letter 51 took a week for them to divulge it AFTER the MEC voted it in.

I am not holding my breath it will be this week.

Latest resources

Back