• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Air Lines 7/02/07 Class Breakdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comair did as well as the Air Force in this batch and better than the Navy and Marines. Give it a rest.

Air Force, Navy and Marine pilots are not being hired in large numbers because they are not applying in large numbers. Further, many of those who have applied are not yet available.

And there you have it - it isn't.

Management hires the pilots and cares not a whit about an internal union dispute.

And Comair pilots aren't concerned at all about the intimidation tactics and empty threats of the ignorant, backwater forum bullies who brandish their manhood here.

Do you mean brandish their manhood like making up an identity full of bull or do mean more like talking out their rear about things they know little about but like to rant anyway?

Why don't you get back into the cockpit of your mighty C-150 and learn a bit more about a profession you seem to like to comment on.

You want to know more about petty behavior, look no further than accross the river at your Comair buddies and how they wanted to get in at Delta via a lawsuit.

SB

~~~^~~~;1364352 Delta has hired some really good said:
SB:
I'm glad that someone else sees that. For YEARS this prick gave the DL pilot group nothing but crap!
Blamed the DL MEC from everything from their contract problems to the sinking of the titanic, and let's not forget him blaming the DL MEC for him losing his pass privileges... which never happened.
Unfortunately, its too late, and I believe you are correct, he has probably slipped through the hiring department and it is evident by his changing tune. But, alas, it won't take long for him to step on his crank on line with his pro rjdc drivel! He might not make it past probation, as while on probation, EVERY captain that he'll fly with must complete a NH evaluation!
Time will tell.................

I love Office Space.

Hey guys, it is only $10 to change screen names. It would be pretty easy for a "hypocrite" to hide.

When on their jumpseat, and when on my jumpseat, most Delta pilots agree (actually every one including those who wrote LOR's) and say ALPA made a mistake by putting the RJ flying out to the lowest bidder. "All Delta flying by Delta pilots" was not unrealistic ten years ago. The furlough of Delta pilots and the shrinkage of the Delta list from 11,000 something to 6,000 something could have been avoided. Sure it sounds silly now, but the Delta Heritage Museum still has their display showing ASA MERGED with Delta. That was Delta pilots & employees that made that display, not me.

I may have dropped out of the RJDC thing after suit was filed, but I think their version of a more inclusive union is the way ALPA has to go to survive, promote our profession and stabilize this industry.

I'm not a hypocrite and if given the opportunity, I think a more inclusive union is the way to go. After all, isn't it a union's job to bring folks together?

Talk about hypocritical. You said if you want to fly at Delta, get hired. Yeah, so if someone takes your advice you then get mad and call them names?

You feel any better if the employer isn't Delta, but pays more?

Apologies for the thread creep.

Last edited:
Well, did you get hired at DAL or not? If not, then just say so so these guys will let it go.

Where I work now is no one's business. Especially not the business of vindictive web board folks on a witch hunt. Truth is, nobody cares.

This is a public web board to discuss public issues. Individuals don't matter, ideas & facts matter. They should be embarassed to focus on a guy on a web board.

Happy Fourth of July. Remember the Patriots and troublemakers who fought tyranny to bring you the Nation we call home. A lot of people called Jefferson a "prick" too, but I've never been with the French Ambassador's daughter.

Last edited:
Sure it sounds silly now, but the Delta Heritage Museum still has their display showing ASA MERGED with Delta. That was Delta pilots & employees that made that display, not me.

ASA was not merged....It was purchased, which made you a wholly owned subsidiary!

I may have dropped out of the RJDC thing after suit was filed, but I think their version of a more inclusive union is the way ALPA has to go to survive, promote our profession and stabilize this industry.
The rjdc also dropped its petition for seniority integration when the furloughs started....Kind of ironic huh??

Talk about hypocritical. You said if you want to fly at Delta, get hired. Yeah, so if someone takes your advice you then get mad and call them names?
I think we can all agree that we just don't understand why you would want to work with a bunch of guys you just can't say anything nice about?!?!?

ASA was not merged....It was purchased, which made you a wholly owned subsidiary!737

Does that make USAir a wholly owned subsidiary of America West? Dare you to post that on the East vs. West threads...

Latest resources

Back