• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta aggressive with it's regional partners

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also, I am pretty sure we already have payrates for the 76 seaters, but not as low as you guys. Even the CR9. Throw an extra seat on there, and it's ours.

OYS

In that case why didn't Delta put more seats in it and give it to mainline. When the 900's left Mesa, why didn't they go to Delta pilots, why were they passed around to Comair, Pinnacle, ASA, and Mesaba? You say the airplane can take more seats right? why didn't they put more in and make more money? 36 E-175 went to compass. 36 900's went to Mesaba, that NWA ordered. None of it went to Mainline NWA. If I recall those can seat up to 90 seats, however they cap it at 76 seats... Hummm I wonder why? You make it sound like you can take them back whenever you want.. DO IT!!!!! I want a mainline job just like the next guy. What does it mean that you have 76 seats rates? We (at Pinnacle) have 70 seat rates in the new contract, but there's not a single 700 on property and I doubt there will be. We see new routes on the 200's all the time. I just did RDU to ALB... Where did that come for? or PVD to DCA? PWM to LGA really? I can go on and on. If those 175 or 900 are going to DAL pilots, wouldn't they be there by now?

He isn't even hiding his writing style anymore. Either that, or General Lee forgot to log out of this account before he posted as "General Lee". Nice job Genny. Try to be more careful when you come on here to stir the pot with the regional guys (you're so pathetic... get a life).

There is a "General Lee writing style?". Paranoid much?????? Watch out, there's someone behind you! Oh wait, it's your shadow and your cat. I bet you're lonely.

OYS

In that case why didn't Delta put more seats in it and give it to mainline. When the 900's left Mesa, why didn't they go to Delta pilots, why were they passed around to Comair, Pinnacle, ASA, and Mesaba? You say the airplane can take more seats right? why didn't they put more in and make more money? 36 E-175 went to compass. 36 900's went to Mesaba, that NWA ordered. None of it went to Mainline NWA. If I recall those can seat up to 90 seats, however they cap it at 76 seats... Hummm I wonder why? You make it sound like you can take them back whenever you want.. DO IT!!!!! I want a mainline job just like the next guy. What does it mean that you have 76 seats rates? We (at Pinnacle) have 70 seat rates in the new contract, but there's not a single 700 on property and I doubt there will be. We see new routes on the 200's all the time. I just did RDU to ALB... Where did that come for? or PVD to DCA? PWM to LGA really? I can go on and on. If those 175 or 900 are going to DAL pilots, wouldn't they be there by now?

Why didn't DL put in more seats? I guess you are THAT cheap. Your newhire FOs make $20 something an hour? That is where the get the savings, not necessarily the Capts. And same goes for your flight attendants. Those CR9s can carry up to 86 people right? But, DL wants some first class seats, which brings it down. If they brought it up to 77 seats, that would go to us, and we have the payrates. But, they like that you will do it for less.

Why hasn't our group gone for your bigger RJs yet? ALPA has a conflict of interest representing both of us, which is why the DPA is gaining support with the mainline pilot group, and ALPA is getting nervous. Over half of the questions on a recent calling center poll asked about the DPA (self union) and our opinions. They will listen to us, or get voted out. A lot will be shown when ALPA gives their opener for the next contract negotiations here shortly. No pressure! Expect the need for tighter scope, which is better for all of us.

OYS

Last edited:
OYS and Genital lee....Its like Clark Kent and superman... Never in the same place at the same time

OYS and Genital lee....Its like Clark Kent and superman... Never in the same place at the same time

Everyone knows I live in ATL, but I think he flies the A320, so that probably means DTW, MSP, MEM, or SLC. I think he is a newhire, so that means probably not MEM or SLC. I would bet DTW.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Also, I am pretty sure we already have payrates for the 76 seaters

OYS

What good is a rate when you can't fly it OYS?

HAHA, you've got to be kidding me.

Let's see, the General has always been known to troll the regional boards and talk trash, now out the blue OYS is here doing the same? Interesting.

RF

Let's see, the General has always been known to troll the regional boards and talk trash, now out the blue OYS is here doing the same? Interesting.

RF

And look, you are here too....... Why? Out of the blue, too. Hypocrite! Being back in the airline world again and not on an FBO ramp, I have been reaquainted with RJs again, and that means I have an opinion. Most mainline pilots probably feel the same way about RJs and their affect on pilot careers. My return to my first job was delayed due to their expansion, although I am happy where I am now. I hope you will be happy with your job after the arbitration award comes out.

OYS

Last edited:

RF

Wait Six, I have this one. Red, we have the rates incase mainline wants to fly those same RJs with more seats. They can hold more seats, but they are limited to 76. There is also a limit on how many 70 or 76 seaters they can have, and they are very close to the contractual limit. You know about contractual limits, right? Like how many flights Volaris can fly in a code share with you? Oh no, you aren't perfect. You aren't. Enjoy that 717 when you are bumped to it, after you pay for the type rating. That SLI will be tough for you probably, but it will be fun for the rest of us to watch.

Bye Bye--General Lee

And look, you are here too....... Why? Out of the blue, too. Hypocrite! Being back in the airline world again and not on an FBO ramp, I have been reaquainted with RJs again, and that means I have an opinion. Most mainline pilots probably feel the same way about RJs and their affect on pilot careers. My return to my first job was delayed due to their expansion, although I am happy where I am now. I hope you will be happy with your job after the arbitration award comes out.

OYS

Six,

Why would Red think you wouldn't be interested in talking about RJs? He's running scared about this arbitration thing coming up. It's understandable, he's nervous as all heck.

And Freebrd flies CR9s in Vietnam. Nuff said there.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back