• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Deleted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I lost a lot of respect for him after this. But in his defense, the media in general is 100 percent stupid about airplanes. And his "safety expert" guest didn't shut up him when he kept sayin "the engines quit 2 days before!".

I never had any for Geraldo...drawing a map in the sand of where our troops were in Iraq, showing it live...********************in idiot.

Is this the same show I saw last week when he said he'd flown all over the world on many different Airlines and that US Air pilots were definately best in the business? How'd they cherry pick all the best pilots? What a tool

I sent him two emails. One last week when he had Geraldo on, waiving the AD around and blathering. I explained compressor stalls and how this was a very complex issue.

In the second email I sent last night I called O'Reilly an idiot.

Don't call an expert to be on your show then disregard everything they say.

Dick.

TC

Wow, I used to actually watch him from time to time because he was Mr. "no spin." He usually had that no BS type style that I could some what respect. All of that is out the window after watching the vid. I can never take him seriously again. What a DB.

Wait, he's serious about the "no spin zone"? I thought he was being ironic, like calling a fat guy 'tiny'.

I hate bill odummy

Hey that lady he has on basically tells him to go F himself!'

she even said EGT, lol

Last edited:
I'd like to see O'Really and Nancy disGrace in a celebrity death match sponsored by both the Faux News Channel and the Clinton News Network.

Nancy would win and in her post fight interview describes how Bill's loss was Casey Anthony's fault. :nuts:

Why would I want to watch some uninformed loudmouth spout off his own ignorant opinion and shout down the actual experts. That's the "no spin zone".

Idiot.

Why is it called a crash instead of an emaergency landing? I thought if everyone lived it was called a good landing and if you could use the plane again, it was a great landing?!?

I'm an O'reilly fan, but I would agree he is way off the mark here. As usual the media has no f-ing clue when it comes to aviation.

Geraldo is just a tool. Always has been.

Latest resources

Back