• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delay of the Age 65 Rule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh brother..sometimes it's pointless to respond to people after 10 PM!

Normally, the points you make-make sense to me. Would you please elaborate on the "class envy" notion? We're all airline pilots, is there a hierarchy I'm unaware of?

Try to give me a dollar amount on the years you flew the anguishing airway of tears for Herb so we can contrast it to what you propose to deny your coworkers?

Wow. No sense being sensibkle with you. Believe what lets you sleep at night. Make it personal rather than discuss facts. I think the current rule is wrong. Deal with it. I think 65 is a less unfair but not an ultimate answer.

Are you reading your own posts? How can you remark that "if the rule never existed, could you enact it today" [paraphrased] as your sniff test for logic (Mr Abe Lincoln) if you can also say 65 is better than 60? If one is a bad rule then they both are, plain and simple. You like 65 because it gets you the big bucks. That's the only reason and it's a pretty sad commentary on the supporters of this rule change. Sorry.

Are you reading your own posts? How can you remark that "if the rule never existed, could you enact it today" [paraphrased] as your sniff test for logic (Mr Abe Lincoln) if you can also say 65 is better than 60? If one is a bad rule then they both are, plain and simple. You like 65 because it gets you the big bucks. That's the only reason and it's a pretty sad commentary on the supporters of this rule change. Sorry.

Dream on. You have no idea and refuse to listen to fact. Nevermind.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back