Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SWAdude

Hey again guys,

I asked this in another thread and it didn't get any attention so I thought I would give it a thread of its own. Any input is appreciated.

It looks like classes are being offered for Eagle about three weeks after the interview. If one requires more personal time (not military) like an additional month or two, will they say thanks but no thanks?

Thanks again for any info.

SWAdude

I beat OYS and GL.

That being said. I doubt they would say no. I think they just announced they need 300 more for the remainder of 2011.

I beat OYS and GL.

That being said. I doubt they would say no. I think they just announced they need 300 more for the remainder of 2011.

That would help in this case. If anyone has a definite answer that would be ideal.

Hiring 300 in three months is a huge undertaking. Does anyone know why the sudden huge demand? Growth? Attrition? Both?

They called for 600 in 2011, and I don't think they met their quota? Heck I could be wrong. Maybe not 300 in class, but 300 hired could be possible.

They called for 600 in 2011, and I don't think they met their quota? Heck I could be wrong. Maybe not 300 in class, but 300 hired could be possible.

300 hired sounds more possible but this business has always fooled me.

Have they announced how many for next year?

Oh yea, another question. Are you officially on the seniority list the first day of class or when you complete your training.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
That's a lot of guys. I had a friend just interview, out of 13 he was the only one hired. Is they continue this, 300 is going to be pretty tough. Me thinks comm/multi mins are right around the corner for Eagle.

There is a local guy who supposedly has deferred Eagle classes for two months now and is waiting to see if he gets any offers from places he would rather fly.

It is difficult to know if this is true for any real information. This guy is a known liar with a horrible reputation and it is possible that he has been turned down and is just lying about that too. If not, good luck Eagle pilots. Another one of those infamous 5%ers just slipped through the cracks.

There is a local guy who supposedly has deferred Eagle classes for two months now and is waiting to see if he gets any offers from places he would rather fly.

It is difficult to know if this is true for any real information. This guy is a known liar with a horrible reputation and it is possible that he has been turned down and is just lying about that too. If not, good luck Eagle pilots. Another one of those infamous 5%ers just slipped through the cracks.

Unfortunately you are right. This is not good information. For Eagles sake I hope this guy is just full of boloney. We have all worked for the 5 percent and it is not a good day. But some do slip through the cracks. Always have and always will. I think we all feel the responsibility to let people who should know who shouldn't get the job. There are some bad people in every profession.

Latest resources

Back