Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NS Aviation at HWO

I second that..

Nick Schillen has a nice fleet of well maintained aircraft at very reasonable prices. If you're on a budget, the older model 172's are a good deal and meticulously kept inside and out. I rented from him a few times about a year ago to go to the Keys with a few friends and had a great experience dealing with him.

I think $80/hr....not sure about year/condition, give em a call. http://www.flynpfc.com

Yup, both still there, but don't know if they rent. Pelican's got Katanas.

Pelican will rent. They are back to Cessnas, mostly, I think there is only one Katana left. They also had a Diamond Star, the last time I was in there.

When I used to teach out of OPF about a year ago there was ADF airways, Wayman, and Endeavor. I think ADF relocated to TMB, not sure about the other two. I know TMB has at least three flight schools.

Anybody know whats going on with Wayman? I worked there up until nearly all his airplanes were destroyed by Wilma. It looks like he's trying to sell one of his airplanes on his website although last time I spoke to him he said he wanted to keep the school going.

Latest resources

Back