• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NuGuy

Ex-Commuter
Hi all,

Just wondering anyone has any recent rental experience out of SoFl. Types available and cost would be appriciated.

Nu

Bunch of rental options down at TMB.

As a suggestion, go on Airnav.com and look at some of the comments for the FBO. Might give you a sense of what recent customers have or had to say.
I can't help you, since I have not rented here in Florida.

Good luck.

Hung

When I used to teach out of OPF about a year ago there was ADF airways, Wayman, and Endeavor. I think ADF relocated to TMB, not sure about the other two. I know TMB has at least three flight schools.

Heyas,

Thanks all. OPF and TMB are too far for convienent access.

Broward really has been a dry well for rentals for a long time. I was hoping someone new had stepped in,

Thanks anyway,
Nu

North Perry Flight Center (next to NS) has a C152, if that floats your boat. :rolleyes:

Now that I think about it, I believe Pelican Airways/aviation and ATA were located on the south side of the field at HWO. Not sure if they are still around or not.

Do you have any idea what they are charging for it, and what condition it is in?

Thx.

I think $80/hr....not sure about year/condition, give em a call. http://www.flynpfc.com

Now that I think about it, I believe Pelican Airways/aviation and ATA were located on the south side of the field at HWO. Not sure if they are still around or not.

Yup, both still there, but don't know if they rent. Pelican's got Katanas.

Latest resources

Back