Decent hotel at PHL ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetfo

Does anyone know of a decent hotel at PHL with a reasonable crew rate and an airport van? Thanks.

jetfo said:
Does anyone know of a decent hotel at PHL with a reasonable crew rate and an airport van? Thanks.

Ain't nothin' nice in PHL........hotels or otherwise.;)

PHXFLYR:cool:

There's a Renaissance near the airport that we stay at. I am always very impressed with them. Atlantic (the only FBO on the field) does have a crew rate there but I think it's still around $130 or $150 a night. I'm sure if they have a crew rate for corporate guys, they would do the same for airline guys.

Billy Madison said:
Days Inn. $39 total.
610-876-7211

Yea, Indian immigrants run it, saw 'em picking up trash in the parking lot the other day. Clean, nice rooms, hot water, new PC internet station (donated by a pilot), good attatched restaurant, workout room C+, free cont. breakfast fair. Good shuttle service, next to Weidner university and I-95. I jogged around the neighborhood during the day but have been told by others to not walk around there at night and I agree. I ran by four youths wearing all black, one of them was scratching his nose and giving me sign language at the same time. Either that or he was innocent and I'm paranoid.

The Lagoon

The Lagoon is a dump, but I enjoyed staying there. Make sure you stay on the other side from the night club, but make sure you go over and have Bill the bartender pour you a round or so.

The food is not bad and the hotel is full of aircrew of all sort. Van service is good and you get each 10th night free.

Get room 129 if you are sharing with your "hostatute".

Mobie

They have cleaned up the Ramada. I never stayed on my dime, but alot of commuters seem to use it.

Latest resources

Back