• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

December NetJets interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed Dec 5/6. Linda called Dec 18 and I was assigned the Ultra out of DAL with a class date in Jul. She said I could take the 400 or switch to TEB for an earlier class. No thanks.

My interview sim partner was called Dec 21 and he was offered the G-200 out of DAL with a March class date.

I'm curious about the process that assigns aircraft and class dates. Does anyone know how this works??
You should've taken the 400 and the earlier class date. Seniority is everything.

You should've taken the 400 and the earlier class date. Seniority is everything.

The class dates for the 400 and the Ultra were within a couple of weeks of each other. I think the start date was more a function of domicile choice (DAL) than anything else. I chose the Ultra because I've been in the Encore until now and the differences won't be too significant.

Whats the average time between accepted email and interview call for you December guys?

Resume Submitted 3/20
Resume Updated 6/19
Application Arrived 6/23
Application Submitted 6/28
Application Accepted Email 7/25
Interview Invite 11/14
Interview 12/5-6
Class Date Ultra, DAL 7/9

Anybody been hired and gone to the L.A. base recently? And what a/c is being primarily flown out of there?

Latest resources

Back