Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

greenj7

Registered Member
How many of ya'll have gotten the call from the 5-6/6-7/15-16/16-17 interviews? If so what aircraft are they offering?

this has nothing to do with your question but I went to see the new Rocky movie tonight. NetJets had advertisements all over Rocky's side to the ring.

I interviewed Dec 5/6. Linda called Dec 18 and I was assigned the Ultra out of DAL with a class date in Jul. She said I could take the 400 or switch to TEB for an earlier class. No thanks.

My interview sim partner was called Dec 21 and he was offered the G-200 out of DAL with a March class date.

I'm curious about the process that assigns aircraft and class dates. Does anyone know how this works??

Aircraft assignment for NJA new hires is a voodoo mixture that consists of the pilot's experience level, initial sim slots that are available, and the needs of the company. It is not an exact science, nor is it "fair", but that's life.

It is hard to say how they decide who goes where. Has anyone been assigned anything any sooner than April. Just curious.

I interviewed Dec 5/6. Linda called Dec 18 and I was assigned the Ultra out of DAL with a class date in Jul. She said I could take the 400 or switch to TEB for an earlier class. No thanks.

My interview sim partner was called Dec 21 and he was offered the G-200 out of DAL with a March class date.

I'm curious about the process that assigns aircraft and class dates. Does anyone know how this works??

Really wondering what the hold up was last week. I interviewed Nov 29, asked for DAL. My sim partner was offer DAL based H400 on 12/15, class date early Feb. I know they are doing the background check but how long does that take on a retiring military guy?????

Merry Christmas ya'll. Congrats to those who got the call!!

I know they are doing the background check but how long does that take on a retiring military guy?????

VVJM,

That sounds like an excessive amount of time to me. If I were you, I would call Linda Liggett, and ask her WTF? Of course, I wouldn't use those exact words, but you get my point.

Sounds like you fell through the cracks somehow. Best of luck, and happy holidays.

Arch

Interesting that you would be willing to give up that much seniority in order to fly the Ultra over the 400XP! I guess everybody has their own choices.

Interesting that you would be willing to give up that much seniority in order to fly the Ultra over the 400XP! I guess everybody has their own choices.

Maybe he doesn't want to get a glider rating.

Just kidding, just kidding...

VVJM,

That sounds like an excessive amount of time to me. If I were you, I would call Linda Liggett, and ask her WTF? Of course, I wouldn't use those exact words, but you get my point.

Sounds like you fell through the cracks somehow. Best of luck, and happy holidays.

Arch

Arch,
I emailed Derinda late last week, if I don't hear from LL on Tuesday, I'll give her a call.
Thanks & Happy Holidays to you as well.
VVJM265

Latest resources

Back