• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dec Pilot Bid opening delayed 3 hours

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does this mean I can duty-in 3+ hours late from now on? This is becoming a regular thing...

My question is why is it always a last minute thing? They didn't see this coming a few days ago????

Does this mean I can duty-in 3+ hours late from now on? This is becoming a regular thing...

Good point!

Maybe we should just start showing up when we feel like it, and a good "we apologize for the inconvenience" should suffice.

Why are we screwing around with new "pairing" software? Did the old software not work correctly? I feel like there is something shady going on.

ATL and IAD lines seperate again.

Oh, and enjoy being extended via ACARS... no follow up call is necessary. How did we let this shiite happen. I don't believe Skywest is allowed to reschedule via ACARS. Why are we?

Wasn't December suppose to have flying levels comparable to July? Is it me or are there fewer lines in December than we had in July or is the plan just to keep 25% of us on reserve?

ATL and IAD lines seperate again.

Awesome, another month of 300 line holders and 100 reserves for the 200.

Here's an idea. If you're going to delay the bid, delay it long enough to clean up the whole mess.

1/4 of the pilots on reserve in ATL, with zero, zilch, no reserves in IAD. I can only imagine what the ATL-IAD flights look like with all of the TDY pilots heading up there on a daily basis.

Awesome, another month of 300 line holders and 100 reserves for the 200.

Here's an idea. If you're going to delay the bid, delay it long enough to clean up the whole mess.

1/4 of the pilots on reserve in ATL, with zero, zilch, no reserves in IAD. I can only imagine what the ATL-IAD flights look like with all of the TDY pilots heading up there on a daily basis.

Had 15 of us on a DC9 a couple of weeks ago in the middle of the day

Latest resources

Back