• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dec 3rd DAL class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A lot more will be known when the Advance Entitlement award is published on the 20th.

Does anyone know if everyone in the pilot recruitment office is off all next week. I know they aren't doing any interviews but didn't know if everyone had off. I'm waiting for a clear to train and wondered if there was a chance to hear something next week.

I'm still waiting for a class date. Anyone know if Brian is still calling for the Jan 7 class? I interviewed 10/23. Thanks.

I talked to crew resources a few days ago and their plans are: 70 new hires in January
70 new hires in February
70 new hires in March
They did not say how many for the year but the word has been 600 or so.
They did not have any idea what aircraft and bases would be offered.

As in a previous post of mine, wait until Advance Entitlement results post. It is safe to assume anything unfilled will ultimately be back filled by new hires.

There has been talk here on this board of lack of bidders to the 777 in MYC (new base). Results aren't out but there were over 50 pilots senior to me (early 2000 hire) bidding the 32 slots. Sooo, don't expect new hires(or recent hires) seeing the 777 anytime soon. Right now NY will only see Bombay flying; as more flying and airplanes arrive, the NYC 777 will have more of a variety of flying (NRT, LHR?), which to me would make it MORE attractive and MORE senior for a while but, I don't think that with our fleet of 777s doubling and possibly tripling that it'll take current new hires the 8+ years it took me to hold it.

Latest resources

Back