Debbie McCoy retires - merged

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flyer,

You may wanna delete that ASAP or you will feel the wrath of the flightinfo moderators banishing you for all of eternity.

Sounds to me like all the boy scabs at CAL (especially the MEC) are mad that the girl scab got to go home with her money... while they just keep giving more back to the company.

Brett Hull said:
Flyer,

You may wanna delete that ASAP or you will feel the wrath of the flightinfo moderators banishing you for all of eternity.

What are you guys talking about? What link? Huhhh ???

;)

ERJ2FLY said:
Sounds to me like all the boy scabs at CAL (especially the MEC) are mad that the girl scab got to go home with her money... while they just keep giving more back to the company.

Now just stop that B.S. ALPA would never accept a SCAB as a member:(, let alone in an official position. Are you trying to say that the MEC Chairman or other officers were SCABS?

FoxHunter said:
Now just stop that B.S. ALPA would never accept a SCAB as a member:(, let alone in an official position. Are you trying to say that the MEC Chairman or other officers were SCABS?

You should have seen the first post on this page (page 3) of the thread...
and I mean the ORIGINAL version of that post.;)

Flyer,
That is the funniest quote you got at the bottom of your posts. Is that "genious" still on this board posting?

Latest resources

Back