• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dear Ladies... and "Bags of Vaginal Cleansers" of SWA/AAI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you saying Fubi is a woman AND a lesbian?

Darn it! Outed.

It's pretty sad and disheartening when being intelligent and well-read is mocked..

When being labeled an intellectual becomes an insult, its a sign that a society has entered into its graveyard spin.

Personally, I'm OK with the label.

I'm also OK with being considered a lesbian if it means I value women more than just as housekeepers and sperm receptacles.

Darn it! Outed.

When being labeled an intellectual becomes an insult, its a sign that a society has entered into its graveyard spin.

Personally, I'm OK with the label.

I'm also OK with being considered a lesbian if it means I value women more than just as housekeepers and sperm receptacles.

You forgot cooks!!! :p

Hmm. I thought you and Fubi buried the hatchet. Guess not, or is it just that you don't want to miss the chance to pile on and look cool to your junior high friends?
It's pretty sad and disheartening when being intelligent and well-read is mocked. Thank you U.S. public school system! It's difficult to take someone's point of view seriously when they can't spell or use proper grammar.

Just because I felt compelled to vote for ALPA does not make us buddies. Maybe I was off his s--- list for a while but I'm not concerned about that.

Look cool to junior high friends?? Wow, what an ironic comment.

The point of my commentary is that in the long history of velo/fubi/whatever, the biggest constant is that he takes any opportunity to insult folks who oppose his point of view. He's in a position with all is experience in the industry and the union to try to enhance people's undertanding of such, but instead lowers his own credibility with juvenile, even is well-spoken, attacks. The whole "more bees with honey than vinegar" seems completely foreign to him. Maybe he has just given up on that. Who knows.

He just comes off as an angry ol' timer which turns a lot of people off.

Just because I felt compelled to vote for ALPA does not make us buddies. Maybe I was off his s--- list for a while but I'm not concerned about that.

Look cool to junior high friends?? Wow, what an ironic comment.

The point of my commentary is that in the long history of velo/fubi/whatever, the biggest constant is that he takes any opportunity to insult folks who oppose his point of view. He's in a position with all is experience in the industry and the union to try to enhance people's undertanding of such, but instead lowers his own credibility with juvenile, even is well-spoken, attacks. The whole "more bees with honey than vinegar" seems completely foreign to him. Maybe he has just given up on that. Who knows.

He just comes off as an angry ol' timer which turns a lot of people off.

He doesn't sugarcoat the truth OR his experiences in the industry. I guess that makes most people uncomfortable. That's a pretty sad commentary on people in this industry. Sorry.....

Fins,

First, sorry you guys lost the vote. B6 is just too top heavy in the left seat with people who blame ALPA for their furloughs. Unfortunately, they continue to hang the "Non-Union" albatross around your neck.

Additionally, I'm sorry that you perceive a straight shot of the truth as an attack. I guess some folks just can't handle the truth.

Thanks for the condolences. I'm pretty sure the TWA ruling scared a lot of people off. Not sure where we go from here.

Truth is fine. Civility is also good.

Last edited:
He doesn't sugarcoat the truth OR his experiences in the industry. I guess that makes most people uncomfortable. That's a pretty sad commentary on people in this industry. Sorry.....

And just what are his "experiences" in this industry? Please explain. A long time co-pilot for Alaska airlines. According to him,straight from the military. Somehow a career of flying between Anchorage and Fairbanks yanking gear in a third-world jet hardly qualifies him for his own personal chapter in "Flying the Line". Maybe a mention in "Hard Landings", but certainly not "Flying the Line".
Give me a f$&king break.

And just what are his "experiences" in this industry? Please explain. A long time co-pilot for Alaska airlines. According to him,straight from the military. Somehow a career of flying between Anchorage and Fairbanks yanking gear in a third-world jet hardly qualifies him for his own personal chapter in "Flying the Line". Maybe a mention in "Hard Landings", but certainly not "Flying the Line".
Give me a f$&king break.

Are you trying to be cute, or are you REALLY this stupid? You are wrong on so many counts, it's laughable. Boy, would your face be red if you recognized the truth.
I'm guessing since you're so skeptical of his qualifications and experience, YOU are the one who's a poser and a fraud.

Are you trying to be cute, or are you REALLY this stupid? You are wrong on so many counts, it's laughable. Boy, would your face be red if you recognized the truth.
I'm guessing since you're so skeptical of his qualifications and experience, YOU are the one who's a poser and a fraud.

Instead of answering the straightforward question, you launched into a frothy mouthed tirade. Either you don't know what his qualifications to be the Oracle of ALPA are, or my question landed straight between your legs and the truth hurt. My guess is that you are doubled over in pain.

Instead of answering the straightforward question, you launched into a frothy mouthed tirade. Either you don't know what his qualifications to be the Oracle of ALPA are, or my question landed straight between your legs and the truth hurt. My guess is that you are doubled over in pain.

Sigh, you finally got me! Now I KNOW you're an idiot....

Latest resources

Back