• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dear Flightinfo-Regional forum Hat Police patrol

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We had the same thing going on at our company until they got rid of the hat all together. I never knew a hat made you a professional. I guess all that money I spent learning to fly and be safe was a waist of time. I could of just called Bancroft for a hat!

AAflyer said:
I have never laughed so hard in my life, professionals wearing hats. I ahd a TSA guy walk from behind me (an FO) in STL and ask where my hat I was. I turned around and said "beg your pardon", before he had time to say anything I politely said "I don't fly for your airline, so don't ever bark at me again." Professionals....Look at me making $20 bucks an hour flying a jet and living with mommy and daddy, but I wear my hat that must make me a professional. Talk about keeping your eye off of the prize.

Sheesh.

AA

P.S. Don't every put polyester in the same sentence as professional.

Frankly, I'm dissappointed in your response. You shoulda decked the dip$h!t!
:D TC

WateryGrave said:
He has to cover up the flat spot on his head where his parents kicked him repeatedly. Should have kicked harder.

But that is where his boyfriend puts his beer when 410 is ***** his *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
These captains that go around worrying about other pilots hats are the biggest micromanaging losers in this whole industry.

I was recently told that sunglasses shouldnt be allowed because it takes away from the proffesional image and that my regional is trying to act like a major airline. If it was trying to act like a major airline i should make more than 20,000 dollars a year, less than illegal immigrants in this country. for that pay i should be able to wear cutoff t-shirt and swim trunks. what a joke these guys are.

c-wood75 said:
If it was trying to act like a major airline i should make more than 20,000 dollars a year, less than illegal immigrants in this country. for that pay i should be able to wear cutoff t-shirt and swim trunks. what a joke these guys are.
Question: This is the same company you sent a resume to, interviewed with and went through weeks of indoc and training, correct? Were you misled regarding payscale and dress code? If yes; I think you need a lawyer. If no; please stop complaining about making $20,000/yr since you signed up for it.:rolleyes:

Hats are an important part of my company's image. Here's a photo of our last newhire class (I'm third from right).

:rolleyes: I'll wear the uniform right when they pay me better :rolleyes:

Nothing better than a new millenium Air Line Pilot walking down the terminal; no blazer and no hat. Representing the finest in male flight attendant image that would make any San Fran boy blush.....

Look like flight attendants....get paid like flight attendants....

i have found that the more you wear your hat the more chinks you will pick up. i picked up 3 chicks in one day just by wearing a hat and sunflasses un the terminal.

Latest resources

Back