• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dear Duane Woerth from Allegheny MEC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, am I correct in understanding that the PSA and PDT pilots have agreed to abrogate their contracts and their seniority in favor of the U pilots? They have agreed to the coercion?

If that is true there's only one word I know to describe them ... eunuchs.

Somebody tell me it isn't true.

Last edited:
Surplus, I suffer from paraprism. Guess we Connection pilots are no eunuchs! But having been educated far beyond our intelligence, we are verbose rascals, aren't we? At least no one has accused us of being pedantic.

Last edited:
~~~^~~~

ComAsa pilots have the biggest cojones of all and they're growing!. If you're suffering from paraprism I must caution you. The combination of cojones grandes and paraprism is a threat to big D pilots. Especially since they believe we're demanding that they grab and hold both ankles. In another thread, FDJ warned me to stop talking about my package, so take heed, he may be after you next.

I am guilty of verbosity as charged! I think I contracted it at ALPO in the "dazzle them with bull s*it" communications seminar. They use it all the time in press releases.

So far I too have escaped the pedantic accusation but now that you've let the cat out of the bag, you can bet it will be coming soon.

Regards, :))

Last edited:
FROM U WITH LOVE

If the PDT pilots did cave in, the axe appears to be sharpening and ready to drop on them acoording to their Aug 7 Code-a-phone.

They will be losing 12 ac's shifting their flying to the NE, and flying in FL will be MESA starting in November.

More bad news:-(
I hate hearing that, especially when we need to generate revenue (AND U GIVES UP ON THE #1 VACATION SPOT IN THE WORLD, FL!) They also say they only generate revenue when someone is onboard a U owned a/c... so we are gonna limit that ability now down in FL, and concentrate on the NE... Then why do we care about code-sharing with United, unless Seigal feels U's niche is providing the NE feed to United, so they can fly paxs around the US, and U will be moving pax around the most congested airspace in the USA.. Sounds like we have a game plan (sarcasm).... lets play ball, and see how many short innings we will survive.

Latest resources

Back