Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DEA agent shoots himself in the foot, then sues the government....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I actually feel bad for him. Sure he made a mistake. What if someone filmed a pranged landing, connected you with it, and then suddenly you were unemployable for life and laughed at wherever you go? I say cut the guy some slack.

Huggyu2 said:
I would say this thread should be in the "Non-Aviation Chat" category.

The bullet did fly out of the gun and it landed in his rudder peddal foot. Much to his chagrin, the nick-name "P-factor Willie" he got out at the flying club isn't helping his mental health issues much either. Poor guy winces every time he has to go around and put right rudder input on the the peddal.

I say give him the cash!

Just because he's dumb enough to make a mistake like that doesn't mean he should get any money. He put himself in a position where he knew he was being taped. I can't stand people that are so sue happy! Part of making stupid mistakes is feeling stupid about it. Why does he think he should be exempt from that? No one owes him any money, that's idiotic.

"Im the only homee here qualifed to carry this GLOCK for-tay......BAMM.....oh hey, give me that rifle"

WHAT AN IDIOT.

:laugh:

Gulfstream 200 said:
"Im the only homee here qualifed to carry this GLOCK for-tay......BAMM.....oh hey, give me that rifle"

WHAT AN IDIOT.

:laugh:
Yea, that part of the video cracked me up...like, "it's ok, I'll just walk it off coach!"

Stifler's Mom said:
He's lucky he didn't shoot one of those kids in the room.
If he was lucky, he wouldn't have shot himself in the FOOT with a HANDgun.

One glaring question though... WHY was it, that during a demonstration on firearm safety in front of kids, the DEA or whatever agency sponsoring the demonstration, felt the need to have the weapons LOADED???? At the very least, if the weapons were not loaded and it was an individual oversight, why wouldn't you check a very important safety feature like that when you KNOW you will be demonstrating those weapons in front of kids? Ensuring something like that would be comparable to we pilots ensuring that the gear is down while demonstrating a landing.

Latest resources

Back