• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DCI Fall Cutbacks..............

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not very well studied on MPL, but from what you're saying, it will be mostly simulator based. Do you really think that "flying" a sim around is the same as dealing with real weather, ATC, emergencies, etc...?

Don't feed the troll.

Modern simulators are of such high fidelity that they can accurately replicate the full flight regime. An MPL candidate will be much better prepared for a jet than a CFI that has only flown a Seminole.

Where's the General?

I just got back today from Germany. Now it's time to "get busy" with the wife........ CRJ567 did some travelling too today. He went from his house in Riverdale to his work (McRonalds) in Newnan.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
I keep accidentally clicking on this waste of a thread thinking it might have something to do with the title. Will you immature idiots please just let it die, and you can start a "You're Gay...No You're Gayer" thread of your own.

i keep accidentally clicking on this waste of a thread thinking it might have something to do with the title. Will you immature idiots please just let it die, and you can start a "you're gay...no you're gayer" thread of your own.

+1...

Maybe you guys could start pursuing "one list" again. Put those union funds to work on something other then furlough pay. I just don't see Skywest Inc. giving ASA a chance if it will hurt the "favorite child".

I keep accidentally clicking on this waste of a thread thinking it might have something to do with the title. Will you immature idiots please just let it die, and you can start a "You're Gay...No You're Gayer" thread of your own.

"Man in the Mirror."

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make Flight Info a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make that change

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back