DCA chumps going to Mesa?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cubiclehater

HAHAHA... Man it's nice to have the last laugh. So how does it feel to pay 100+ grand to end up at Mesa? That's freakin' hilarious. You DCA guys are such chumps. When I left that hole A year and a half ago after Comm, everybody thought I was a wuss and a washout. Well, I ended up saving over 30,000 dollars and I have an airline job now. That's going to end up being a year or two before anyone from my class at DCA gets a job. And those fools get to look forward to Mesa??? How does it feel to hit rock bottom? Suckers...

PS (this is not a bash on MESA!! this is a slam on Delta Connection Academy chumps only)

BFD and who cares? I guess you are vastly superior to those guys because you "left after Comm" and now you have your sh!t-hole bottom feeder job "a year or two" before they get their sh!t-hole bottom feeder job?

Once again, BFD. But hey...at least you now feel so much better about yourself by taking this opportunity to "slam" the "DCA chumps" (of which you were once one, let's not forget). It sound like to me you are even more of a "chump" than they are. Enjoy your "airline job". I bet it's a REAL good one.:laugh: Somewhere like COLGAN?? They are so much better than Mesa. Just keep telling yourself that.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yank McCobb said:
BFD and who cares? I guess you are vastly superior to those guys because you "left after Comm" and now you have your sh!t-hole bottom feeder job "a year or two" before they get their sh!t-hole bottom feeder job?

Once again, BFD. But hey...at least you now feel so much better about yourself by taking this opportunity to "slam" the "DCA chumps" (of which you were once one, let's not forget). It sound like to me you are even more of a "chump" than they are. Enjoy your "airline job". I bet it's a REAL good one.:laugh: Somewhere like COLGAN?? They are so much better than Mesa. Just keep telling yourself that.:rolleyes:

Well said. So that's the future of our industry....yikes!

It is a BFD you fool... In an industry where your number is what matters (ask any of the recent comair hires), and when your goal is not to be a career regional pilot, it is a BFD. And the fact that I saved more then 30,000 dollars... you should join the DCA marketing team, chump.

Cubiclehater,
you know what? With a screenname like yours ("I love flying and I don't want a cubicle job, so I can work for peanuts") and with the attitude like yours ("I laugh at my coworkers and step on them if there is a need") you are making J.O types really happy.

flyingtoist -

sorry man, but it's really hard to not laugh. when I left that place, several people, including a head recruiter there, all told me I was closing the door to my airline career. and i'm not dissing everybody there, only the ones with the "DCA attitude", which includes all off management and about 50% of the instructors and students. I don't care what anyone says, that place is trash and so is their attitude toward pilot factory instruction.

Whatcha flying now there Chief?

Are you people defending the PFT gang? Carefull......

Yank McCobb said:

Oh i forgot, you were born into the left seat of a major airline. Never had to fly anything else. Times change old timer the commuters now fly jets. Thats just how it is. We have no say in that. You keep telling yourself that you are so much better than the regional pilots.

I didnt go to any of the big bs pilot factories, its all a bunch of hoopla. Why would i spend more money so i could make less money at any regional. Some are better than others but alot of these jobs arent what they used to be. Look at the majors these days. Almost Everything sucks right now.

Superpilot92 said:
Oh i forgot, you were born into the left seat of a major airline. Never had to fly anything else. Times change old timer the commuters now fly jets. Thats just how it is. We have no say in that. You keep telling yourself that you are so much better than the regional pilots.

I didnt go to any of the big bs pilot factories, its all a bunch of hoopla. Why would i spend more money so i could make less money at any regional. Some are better than others but alot of these jobs arent what they used to be. Look at the majors these days. Almost Everything sucks right now.

Well said,,,,old Yank always gotta be rooting around in a forum he doesnt belong in..which is starting to make me wonder if he is full of $hit and is actually a disgruntled furloughed ramper

Latest resources

Back