• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DC8 Crews needed!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CommanderHoek - quit sounding like a complete jacka$$. How do you expect people to listen to you when you berate other contributors like a bully? How about you offer some proof instead?

And who in is right mind would want to go fly a crappy, old Diesel 8 out of Zimbabwe? Oh yeah - some dude named Tubby can sell you on the idea - sounds real credible to me. :eek::mad::laugh: Let me guess - Tubby also lives in Nigeria and he needs you to write him a check or send him a money order for something. Nice!

CommanderHoek - quit sounding like a complete jacka$$. How do you expect people to listen to you when you berate other contributors like a bully? How about you offer some proof instead?

And who in is right mind would want to go fly a crappy, old Diesel 8 out of Zimbabwe? Oh yeah - some dude named Tubby can sell you on the idea - sounds real credible to me. :eek::mad::laugh: Let me guess - Tubby also lives in Nigeria and he needs you to write him a check or send him a money order for something. Nice!

Well said Johnsonrod

C.H., you'd get a lot more respectful attention if you'd just give your opinion of
'Stars Away' (which may be a fine company) and not flame someone for just
giving his opinion.....

Latest resources

Back