• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DC corp job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Black&Decker was looking for a First Officer recently. Search for pilot or first officer or Baltimore (or some combination thereof) on monster.com. I don't believe the company name is mentioned specifically.

Learjet Pilot said:
I'll tell you one to stay away from and that is Chantilly Air in Manassas,Va. The most horrible outfit I have ever worked for; no schedule, no pay, fly multiple airplanes with no extra pay, no benefits and never a thank you for the hard work and divorce this place may cause you.

In regards to thanking you for your hard work. HAHA. That place praises their pilots all the time. Maybe that should tell you something. They tell the people who DO a good job, "thank you for your hard work!!"

Learjet Pilot said:
where should i start with chantilly..Hmmmm Besides having no life and living at poverty levels and having no life nothing if you like that. I worked there for a little over a year flew 3 different types of lears made low 30s no schedule, no benefits, long upgrade and when you did upgrade still only make maybe 45 or so if you are lucky. Chantilly makes some money but they dont like to spread the wealth. I think the chief pilot who has been there for about 9 years only makes about 80 (funny what people tell you when they have some alcohol in them). Stay away your best bet would be flightworks.

Mr A.

Some of these statments are not true. Everyone there is happy and like the company. They are all in shock by your statments. Especially the ones that are not true.

Fly safe Mr. A.

Last edited:
Stealthh21 said:
Mr A.

Some of these statments are not true. Everyone there is happy and like the company. They are all in shock by your statments. Especially the ones that are not true.

Fly safe Mr. A.

So some of them are true? They are all bad. Does that mean the company is only half-crappy?

pilotmiketx said:
So some of them are true? They are all bad. Does that mean the company is only half-crappy?

The only statment that was true is that the chief pilot has been there for 8 years.

It is a great company, and currently looking for 5 co-pilots. there have been two upgrades, and two more on the way. The airplanes are kept up in a very high regard to safety and apperance. The company is on the front side of the power curve in regards to growth, and so the pilots there are working hard. Management is NOT blind to this fact. They have added more days off benefits. The director of operations is very approachable if you have problems, and he would never shoot you down (like so many others do). They do care about the people working there.

Are there better places? Maybe. are there worse! HELL yeah!! Everyone is happy there, and the operation is run very well. No corners cut, no pencil whipping.

Great bunch of pilots working there, and they make the company. So if you think the company sucks, then you are telling them that they suck. Believe me when i tell you that the pilots are regarded as an asset and not a liability.

More 60s on the way. And they need GOOD people to fly them.

Fly safe all!!

Latest resources

Back