• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dc-9/ B-737

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is some trial lawyer that operates a 737-100 with "Wings of Justice" painted on the side. Sounds like a real gem of an operation. I keep waiting to see someone vandalize it and spray paint "Wings of Thievery" on it.

I wonder why the 737 and not a bizjet? Could it be ego?

FlyFlyFly said:
There is some trial lawyer that operates a 737-100 with "Wings of Justice" painted on the side. Sounds like a real gem of an operation. I keep waiting to see someone vandalize it and spray paint "Wings of Thievery" on it.

There's a hulk of a GII down in SAV with "Wings of Justice" on the fuselage. I guess Johnny Cochran wasn't the only one. (Rumor has it that the interior looked like a 70's-era Olds 98... ;) ) TC

I forget his name, but that "wings of justice" bird is owned by a lawyer that lives in Jupiter, Florida. I think he specializes in Class action suits.

FlyFlyFly said:

That thing is based at SUA, I forget the tail number, but it is the biggest POS. There are skin patches all over it, and I guess it used to be operated in Africa before he owned it.

Ahhh yes the Wings for Just Us.

He made johnny cockrane look like a saint. Willie Gary is his name. Runs his crews right into the ground. Used to work out of sua and man watching that 200 land and takeoff was allways an interesting site.

http://www.williegary.com/

His motto used to be. I want to make sure the competition knows that when I pull up they better get their checkbooks out.

Groundpounder said:
That thing is based at SUA, I forget the tail number, but it is the biggest POS. There are skin patches all over it, and I guess it used to be operated in Africa before he owned it.

Probably has gold fixtures on the inside though... Gotta love those lawyers.

Diesel said:
Ahhh yes the Wings for Just Us.

He made johnny cockrane look like a saint. Willie Gary is his name. Runs his crews right into the ground. Used to work out of sua and man watching that 200 land and takeoff was allways an interesting site.

http://www.williegary.com/

His motto used to be. I want to make sure the competition knows that when I pull up they better get their checkbooks out.

Wow. That website screams "look at me!!" :rolleyes: He looks like he's about 5'5" (with heels on) with a major Napoleon complex.

Latest resources

Back