• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Daytona 500 predictions please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That pass for the lead was too much. Where do they hid the nitrous?

He was fast, but that one shot of speed gives it away.

now, if Jr. was driving anything but a bowtie, I'd defend him till the cows come home.

enigma, :D

I went to the race yesterday and sat right there in my Seagrave section seats...blew my mind how many folks in the stands were emotional after JRs win, WTF?!? A DEI car in victory lane after a restrictor plate race, who'd ever **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**en thought?

Mikey is obnoxious. I wish the safety workers would have left his big arse hanging upside down in that car for the rest of the season...and stuck his brother Darrell in there with him.

Think Roush was happy with the Yates engines?

The new 'aero' rules, tires and smaller fuel cells are all designed to decrease the possibility of the 'big one' while promoting the racing? Yeah right.

Tony is going to be tough this year. His pit stops were all lightening quick and unlike the DEI car in front of him, Tony will be a factor at non-plate races.

Give a call to the rookie Scott Wimmer for finishing third, not bad! I wonder if he was issued a breath test prior to the start.

Overall I thought the race was somewhat of a snoozer, the weather turned out great and it was neat to see the the Prez do a fly-by.

Nextel phone coverage sucked big time (as usual) during the first Nextel Cup race.

I'll be right there again next year. ;)

now i don't know if i'd call it an accident, but that had something to do with it...

I think it's quite obvious that the DEI cars are getting some real good restrictor plates these days. With the top teams and cars being pretty equal these days, there is no other explanation for the extra horse power that the DEI cars have.

Jr. and Waltrip are great drivers, but so are a lot of others. The pass Jr. made on Stuart to take the lead yesterday was way too easy to have been a simple drafting pass.

Jr. is the fan favorite. TV ratings and race sponsorship goes up when the top dog keeps winning..

Then add today's Bush win and his 125 win last week...

NASCAR quote of the year (so far):

"Tony [Eury, Sr.'s] an idiot. That's all I can say to that. Dale Jr. and I will drive the cars. He needs to worry about changing tires or whatever it is he does."

--Michael Waltrip

NBA quote of the year (so far):

"I think in America the gay people should be allowed to get married. But when you see Beyonce, why would you want to be gay?"

--Charles Barkley

Latest resources

Back