• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

enigma

good ol boy
My money is on Elliot Sadler.

My heart is with Ricky Rudd, Ken Schraeder, Mark Martin or Terry Labonte.

My anti-establishment vote is for Kurt Busch. Admit it, if Kurt was driving the 29 car, everyone would love him.

What think you?

enigma

Here's my top ten in order...

1. Dale, Jr.

2. Jimmie Johnson

3. Michael Waltrip

4. Bobby Labonte

5. Tony Stewart

6. Mark Martin

7. Ryan Newman

8. Matt Kenseth

9. Kevin Harvick

10. Rusty Wallace

enigma said:
My money is on Elliot Sadler.

My heart is with Ricky Rudd, Ken Schraeder, Mark Martin or Terry Labonte.

My anti-establishment vote is for Kurt Busch. Admit it, if Kurt was driving the 29 car, everyone would love him.

What think you?

enigma

I can't think of a car you could put Kurt Busch in and I'd like him... except maybe an ambulance. Did I say that out loud? You ever watch his brother (Kyle) do victory laps/donuts even when he finishes 2nd? Just like school on Sunday... no class.

The rest of your drivers are good choices!!

I am looking for Rusty Wallace or Ward Burton to win this race. NO DEI!!!

Green Green Green

Wankel7 said:
Constant left turning with no right turns in sight.

also...some will crash, a few will not finish for one reason or another, and before all is said and done, one lone winner will surface :p

DEI all the way. If these guys can stay out of trouble and be there at the end, there is no one out there that can stop them.

Say NO to NAPA

bugchaser said:
DEI all the way. If these guys can stay out of trouble and be there at the end, there is no one out there that can stop them.

Just so long as it isn't the 15. Time for Dale Jr. to get his day in the Florida sun.

As long as it's not Gordo, I'll be happy! It would be cool to see Rusty out front at the end, but I am going to put my money on DEI. If they stay out of trouble, they will be serious contenders at the end.

I predict a long boring typcial restrictor plate race with a DEI car winning. Like there's any mystery to the plate races anymore??? Even with the new rule changes, things will not be any different. At least not so that anyone will notice. I'll probably find something else to do (like work on the guitar that I am building) until the real racing gets started during the next 6 weeks at North Carolina, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Darlington, Bristol (especially!!), and Texas.

Latest resources

Back