• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Days OFF

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This concept of which you speak, Days Off, is meant to describe days where you...DO NOT WORK AND HAVE ALL TO YOURSELF?! A most fascinating concept! You must send me more information on this ... Days Off. In the meantime, I shall retreat to my flushable study to contemplete the implications of this amazing concept. Most brilliant, yet, too much to handle? Perhaps mankind, especially the piloting species, is not ready for this. :D

G100-- While the objective is to always have more than 2 people to crew a 135 managed aircraft, it is not always as doable. We have been looking for a Hawker 800 pilot for sometime as well as others. By the time you go through the training-- and we do not skip through this like some- and getting them on the certificate, it seems we are moving them up or they find they do not like the QOL of 135. The owners do not want to pay for full time 2 man crews let alone 3.
I understand that these are the things that managers deal with. South Florida, however, is much more transient than other places, and people move much quicker than in other locations I have been in. There is also a slow moving to the northern counties as housing is a problem in this area no matter what you make. There are also the cyclical aspects of charter. I used to say that if you had 5 aircraft on certificate, your costs starting amortizing pretty well. With the current regulatory environment, I think you almost need 10 to amortize your non direct flying costs.

Latest resources

Back