• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AGuyThatFlys

Prepare to be boarded!
http://www.dayjet.com/

These guys will be operating the new Eclipse VLJ by year's end. I really hope they manage to succeed, but given my recent "carrot-and-stick" departure from full-time pilot, returning to full-time engineer, I'm really pessimistic about aviation.

AGTF

They are for real. Are they going to paint the airplanes all yellow with black checker board stripes?

Stealthh21 said:
They are for real. Are they going to paint the airplanes all yellow with black checker board stripes?

Stealth, what's up buddy? I've seen that before on C-402's out of KFLL, they're called Yellow Air Taxi. Not my thing, but to each his own.

CAP E TON said:
They are a company. but the checker board is yellow air taxi and has nothing to do with day jet

What do you think Dayjet is doing? uhhhhhhh. Right, air Taxi. Have you not read what they are going to be doing?

I havn't seen the C402! Thats gotta look pretty cool.

Shamus said:
Stealth, what's up buddy? I've seen that before on C-402's out of KFLL, they're called Yellow Air Taxi. Not my thing, but to each his own.

Not much Shamus!! Nothing new here!! For sure not my thing. I havn't seen that. Still gotta look cool though.

They are for real and spending a ton of money. It is all up in the air until Eclipse get their certification however. I know they have a Challenger they are flying. This air taxi concept has been beat to death by many new companies, all looking for money and none of them have aircraft except SatsAir that flies the Cirrus. Last we heard Eclipse failed the wing stress test with the FAA. I would be curious to see where this leads...

Latest resources

Back